WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, Ships > WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, dioramas, associated figures and Ships

What's permitted here.

(1/6) > >>

Des:
With the onset of a lot of new WW1 armour kits especially tanks and guns, this board is dedicated to the armour that was used during WW1, tanks, guns vehicles etc. You can post pictures of your completed models or you can start a topic with a full build log of your kit, this board is strictly for WW1. I will also include WW1 ships in this board, photos of your completed ship or a ship build log will all be welcome. Also included here are figures associated with WW1 but not necessarily aviation figures. Please direct any questions to the forum administrator.

Des.

Pgtaylorart:
Very cool, Des! Thank you. I can't wait to see what our forumites have been up to in the world of heavy land locked vehicles. :)

George

Edo:
Des! Thank you very much!
I just bought a Takom's Krupp 21 cm Mörser 10/16 and I'm planning a diorama (involving Italian infantry conquering a gun emplacement  ;)) and you come up with this wonderful news!
Are you a mind reader as well?  ::)
As we say it is like cheese over maccaroni!!! just perfect!
ciao
Edo

uncletony:
Yay!

Nigel Jackson:
Now that's good news, Des. Only this morning I was at the model shop in Limoges admiring the Takom Krupp 21 Morser 10/16. It looks a beauty.

Best wishes
Nigel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version