Author Topic: Positive comments  (Read 7132 times)

Offline LukasTheLight

• Addicted to Wingnuts...
Re: Positive comments
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2015, 06:11:53 AM »
I simply love this little world on its own... thank you Des!!! And thanks to the rest of the members being positive and sharing so much of inspiration, ideas and their builds with rest of the world (Des's and our own world).

Cheerio
Lukas
"Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines.
They Can Fly Upside Down With Their Feet In The Air.
They Don't Think of Danger. They Really Don't Care.
Newton Would Think He Had Made A Mistake."

Lukas

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2015, 07:21:50 AM »
Ya dun good. Thanks for running this with the same passion you have for the models you build.

Steve

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2015, 04:23:59 AM »
Sorry that I am late but I really feel that I should add my six pennyworth here. Everything that has been written by the members is true: demonstrably so. When I returned to modelling 3 1/2 years ago I did so for a number of reasons but had not realised how the net had changed my hobby out of all recognition. I came across this site quite by chance after having had a bad experience on another. When I posted the first photos of my models the response was overwhelmingly positive and helped me a great deal to recover the confidence that I had previously lost for a variety of reasons. It is down to you Des that the group is a positive as it is and I agree with George that we all owe you a big thank you for setting a tone that we all wish to follow. You lead from the front in every way - your models are exceptional, the comments you write are positive and encouraging, you are generous with help and advice. The group follows your example and I thank all of you for it. Truly this is THE BEST site on the web.

Stephen. 

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2015, 09:25:36 AM »
Many thanks to Ken, Lukas, Steve and Stephen for your extremely kind comments, I am overwhelmed with the response from members, this truely is the friendliest model forum on the net.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Thumbs up

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2015, 05:56:58 PM »
I feel that the "spirit of gentlemen aviators" has prevailed right up to today even through to the modelling fraternity.I have always felt  that I am in the company of true gentlemen on this pioneering forum.Hats of to you all!