Author Topic: Jig for biplane models all scales  (Read 2072 times)

Offline skeeterbuck

Re: Jig for biplane models all scales
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 10:41:58 PM »
Just ordered the jig for 1/48 scale. Hope it works well for me.  :-\

Also, can't understand why it charged me tax even though I don't live in Czech Republic.  ???

Chuck

Kai

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2015, 06:51:43 AM »
So I will have to dissassembe and remove the foil - you better inlude this information into the instruction!

Good point - the plastic is so very smooth that it's difficult to know that it is a plastic covering.

It's not easy to remove, it took me longer to peel than it did to put the thing together.

Well worth it in the end though, very solid indeed.

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 12:46:36 PM »
Ordered mine on the 2nd.  Hopefully it'll be here soon.  I need it to finish up my W.12.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Ssasho0

• Scale Models Club Bulgaria
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2015, 08:11:15 PM »
I'm using my jig for few months already and it is wonderfull! I reccomend it to everyone - just don't forget to remove the foil (unlike me)
Think globally, act locally!

Offline skeeterbuck

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2015, 08:50:47 PM »
I received an email this morning indicating my order has been processed. An FYI for any members that may have recently ordered a jig. Pavol from Vertigo indicated that he had a short stay in the hospital but is out now so hopefully we'll see our jigs soon.

Ssasho, it's good to hear that the jig is working out well for you. I'm hoping I have the same results. And...I'll be sure to remove the foil/film before I start assembly.  ;)

Chuck