Author Topic: RNAS Sopwith Pup  (Read 1990 times)

Michael Scarborough

Re: RNAS Sopwith Pup
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 03:06:40 AM »
learning for next one.

...as we all are, constantly.

Offline KitRookie37

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 04:14:19 PM »
Hello gentlemen,
Nice work, I follow.  ;)
Best regards.
Alain.
Use the force, Luke.

Offline jknaus

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2015, 05:46:07 AM »
Well this one is shelved for a while. Everything I have touched on it in last week has broken or fallen off. So fed up its not funny. Have pulled out a Pfalz IIIa that was shelved last year and repainted the tail where I screwed up before. Will see how that goes, but it is getting frustrationg not being able to do basic stuff that I have done for years.  Getting ols and decrepit sucks.
James

Offline Pgtaylorart

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 05:56:38 AM »
I'm so sorry James. She was looking great!  ;D  But I know how you feel. My eyes aren't what they used to be. I have to wear magnifiers, and I can't work for long session much anymore.

It's a good idea to step away and work on the Pfalz for a bit. You can come back to the Pup later and it will fall into place. :)

George

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 06:00:45 AM »
James, it must be in the air, friend! I just about launched my JAAS Pup into orbit over the weekend. I managed to break off ALL of the cabane struts just as I was about to mount the top wing. I don't understand it. The first one went together like a knife through butter...maybe that was beginners luck. I ended up packing the kit up and shelving it at the end of the day yesterday. I'll get back to it when I'm feeling fresh. So, I feel your pain.

Enjoy your Pfalz!

Cheers from NYC,
Michael

Offline Pgtaylorart

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2015, 06:04:20 AM »
Uh oh, Michael and James. I hope it's not some curse on the Pups! That's what I'm working on too, but I got sick as soon as I started and have been moving at a snails pace ever since!   :-\

George

Michael Scarborough

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2015, 06:06:52 AM »
You think it could be the Pup of the Baskervilles?