Author Topic: Did you det your order?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline taurusmodels

Did you det your order?
« on: February 22, 2015, 10:01:49 PM »
Dear friends!

Last time I got some info, that a few orders didn't get its destination. It's so far 3 parcels - 1 to Australia and 2 to USA. Parcels has been sent at January. Each parcel from Taurus is sent via priority registered mail - I want be sure, that your order is safe and relatively quick - its the best option in Poland. I check the status of the "lost" parcels (each parcel can be tracked). On the Polish Postal www status is "sent to destination country" but at destination postal www status is still "waiting on arrival". I have got info from UPS, that Polish Postal would most likely wait till they had a full cargo before shipping. It's ludicrous! some of You are waiting nearly month for parcel. Monday I'm going to clarify it in my post office.
If You still didn't get Your order - please let me know.

The policy of Taurus is simple: YOU WILL GET ITEMS THAT YOU HAVE ORDERED and YOU MUST BE SATISFIED.
All ordered items are sent via the most safe and quick option - registered priority mail. I do not inform about sending, but its usually a day or two after order.
In the case of any problems, incomplete or damaged items all are changed for free. The only You can loose is the time... but I cannot do anything with this. Of course I'm trying to compensate Your lost time, but it is only some free sets - sorry for this.

So please accept my sincere apologise for this situation. I can say only, that it do not depend on me - our postal is still functioning as in the previous system - it is much easier to get some info from UPS, that from my postal...

All the best, Lukasz
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:02:13 PM by taurusmodels »

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
Re: Did you det your order?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 10:57:11 PM »
No apologies necessary, Lukasz!  You have never failed
to stand behind your products and your customer service
cannot be better.  That is the reason I have never worried
about ordering from you and never will.  Thanks for your
concern about this situation but we all know it is not due
to you. :D

Cheers,
Ernie :)
The new old guy, take two...

Offline jknaus

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 11:34:06 PM »
Hi Lukasz. I should have written earlier, my ammo came in on Friday. Thanks very much and thanks for the cool chocks also. All the best.
James

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2015, 04:27:13 AM »
Lukasz,
   Never been a problem and on the one occasion I had some damage you addressed the problem so quickly my head was spinning! Your service is EXCELLENT, many businesses could learn a lot from you, Thank You!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Des

• Administrator
    • ww1aircraftmodels.com
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2015, 06:27:10 AM »
Thanks very much Lukasz for your prompt action with the three orders, it is rare these days to see a company spend so much time and effort on customers orders to make sure that they are completely satisfied, well done.

Des.
Late Founder of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »
THANK YOU FOR ALL THIS KIND WORDS!!!!
I felt really bad for the reason of this lost parcels. I'm trying to clarify this situation, and hope all will be found.
Maybe it is really not bad - most of orders reached its destination :)

Thanks a lot,
all the best, Lukasz

Offline Pgtaylorart

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 04:37:25 AM »
Hi lukasz,

I did receive an order I placed on January 25 of some of the 1/32 engine detail parts, but the order I placed on January 16 for the 1/32 #3213 100 hp Gnome rotary engine has not arrived. Usually I receive the orders very promptly, but this order from Jan 16 might be lost, or waiting in the mail, as you're talking about.

Thanks for you great products and service,
George Taylor

Offline taurusmodels

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 08:36:26 PM »
I've got an info from Polish Postal Service - FINALLY....:

"Delays in delivery of postal items in the US

Due to extreme weather conditions in the United States and a very large increase of mail volumes from the whole world to this country in January and February of this year, Poczta Polska kindly informs that there may be delays in the delivery of postal items in the United States.

These delays mainly result from the possibilities of the reception and storage of mail received in New York and Chicago, major airports in the United States receiving mail from all over the world, including Poland, as well as  volume restrictions on carriage made by airlines transporting the mail to the US forced to do this due to problems at the airports of the United States as well as transit ports.

In view of the situation, Poczta Polska apologizes to its customers for any inconvenience caused by the long duration of the delivery of postal items in the US."

Now all seems to be clear... five pockets has been lost (delayed) so far. I have sent those order once again. Hope, this time arrive with no such delay...
Hope that advantage from this situation will be  some additional goods from Taurus :)

Offline Doug Mace

« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2015, 02:20:19 AM »
Lukasz - Mea culpa...what you so graciously sent me actually arrived two or three weeks ago but the notice from the post office telling me I had a registered letter sat in the bottom of my mail box for several days before they sent me another notice....it was buried by too much junk mail which I often ignore and leave sitting there....quite sorry....but it's in hand and I thank you so very much...for both items.....above and beyond etc.         -M
"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes"  -   Oscar Wilde