WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Under Construction

Posting in "Under Construction"

(1/3) > >>

Des:
If posting a full build log could you please, at the beginning of the build, include photos of the box top of the kit you are building, maybe photos of the sprues and the decals, this would give the other members a chance to see what the kit is like that you are actually building. I am not making this a forum rule but it is a suggestion that was put to me by a forum member, so,  if you have the time to do this it would add so much more to the build log.

Any comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Des.  Administrator.

PrzemoL:
I think it is a good idea, Des. However, taking additional photos maybe discouraging, so would it be enough to post a link to the manufacturer website, where usually the sprues are photographed?

Des:
Thanks Przemol for your suggestion, as I said, it is not a forum rule so it will be left up to the individual if he/she wants to add the extra photos, a link to the manufacturers website could be deemed as advertising though, just a photo of the box top would be sufficient, at least this will give the kit manufacturer, the scale and the aircraft type plus show the markings.

Des.

radio:
Will it also posible to resin kits?
Martin

PrzemoL:

--- Quote from: Des on October 24, 2014, 07:46:46 AM ---... a link to the manufacturers website could be deemed as advertising though, just a photo of the box top would be sufficient, at least this will give the kit manufacturer, the scale and the aircraft type plus show the markings.

--- End quote ---

Point taken, Des.
I suppose, however, that this would be worthy in the case of less known kits. Probably, posting the WNW kits boxes will be pointless. :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version