Author Topic: Ader Eole 1/48 AJP  (Read 1957 times)

Offline miecio52

Ader Eole 1/48 AJP
« on: November 27, 2014, 10:22:41 PM »
My new monster Ader Eole company AJP 1890 + 20% scratch the scale of 1/48. Built with resin and photo etched part.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:27:58 PM by miecio52 »
Regards
 Mietek
 IPMS Poland / Silesia

Offline Nigel Jackson

Re: Ader Eole 1/48 AJP
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:39:29 PM »
Goodness me, Mietek, what a strange beast. Can you tell us any more about the aircraft itself and where you deployed your scratch-building skills?

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 05:40:42 AM »
What an extraordinary machine. I do like these early attempts to build flying machines, but like Nigel I would like to know more. Please would you be kind enough to provide more details.

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 06:01:23 AM »
Yes, spectacular. But please, tell us more about it. Alternatively send me an info in Polish, I will try to translate it to English (but not too long, please  ;) )
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline miecio52

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 06:06:28 AM »

Excuse me for my English, I write the translator. My model is the first version of the Eola, the plane moved steam engine prototype reportedly jumped and landed a few feet in the oven. Then there was the next version AVION Ader II shown in one of aviation exhibition in Paris.
The model itself needs a bit of putty, to improve the cabin, and the wheels do better from the ground up, I have to build a model of the steam silnika.Lubię these pioneering machine., The next model will Rotorcraft r.pierwszy 1907 Cornu helicopter that had a few jumps.
Regards
 Mietek
 IPMS Poland / Silesia

Offline Rob Hart

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »
What an interesting model. Do you have any 'under construction' photos? Very nice work on what must have been a challenging project.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 01:21:14 AM »
Beautiful work on a very unusual subject!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 02:53:57 AM »
Truly remarkable model, Mietek!  Looks like a bat!  Are the wings resin or pe and tissue?  I've been tempted by several of the AJP early aviation models, but can't get past their ordering system.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline miecio52

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 03:57:43 AM »
Fuselage, wings, wheels are resin, rest PE, under the wings of a lot of cleaning to invoice AJP płótna.Nie all models are good, but they are interesting, a few did.Unfortunately, the workshop of the construction Ader I do not.
Regards
 Mietek
 IPMS Poland / Silesia