Author Topic: ZAK Crown  (Read 1951 times)

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
Re: ZAK Crown
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 03:07:37 PM »
Hi Scott,
 That was me!
I still have the AI file (adobe Illustrator) with the Zak code and crown, but being as the crown only needed to be a collection of shapes for such a small decal, it lacked the finesse to upscale for cutting.

I'm happy with my latest effort. I will use it on one of my bases in the distant future  ;)

Cheers,
Vb

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 03:12:00 PM by bobs_buckles »

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2014, 03:58:10 PM »
ah yea i thought so, that was years ago, i remember thinking wow, bvb is really going the extra mile for some sweet detail.i had never seen anyone do that before, you may be the first. so do i understand right, are you going to produce a stencil? or just detail another dr.1? coicidentally i am 90% done on a roden 1/32 build and i had not figured out what to do with that situation yet. i copied you by cutting the window out and i woodgrained the spar but i have not as yet figured out how to do the crown zak logo or the serial number(part number?) on the spar. if you decide to market this i am your first customer as i need one now.

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 04:01:52 PM »
i just reread your post. so you are going to make a stencil for a base for a plane to sit on? or do you play the bass and are going to add the graphic to your 4 string. lol

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 10:50:37 PM »
Hi Scott,
 I wish I had a musical bone in my body, but alas, I am tone deaf!
The decal is for a base for which a German scout will reside.

Scott, give me the Spar serial number for your DR.1. I still have the file on record and I'm happy to create one for you.
Cheers,
BvB   ;)

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline ALBATROS1234

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 02:59:44 PM »
that would be swell bob. let me check into that. i did lt. hans korners  jasta 19 tripe with the big white zig zag and yellow and black striped tail. will send pm.