WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Specific Aircraft Build Links

Show us your Walfisch

(1/7) > >>

coyotemagic:
I reckon with the release of WNW's two gorgeous kits, we'll soon be seeing a few of these being built.  I thought I'd get the ball rolling with one of my older builds, my meager effort with Eduard's 1/48 scale Roland C.II.  I wanted to provide all you Nutters with a place to land once your builds were completed and also get this one up before anyone got the chance to compare it to the truly splendid WNW builds that are surely on their way. ;)

As you all can see, I got the interior color wrong. :-[
Cheers,
Bud

Des:
Thanks Bud for kicking off this topic with your wonderful Walfisch, you have done a superb job with this model with the overall finish looking excellent, the Walfisch is a perfect shape to have sharks teeth.

Des.

RAGIII:
Bud,
Awesome work Amigo! Your Models are always finished with superior paint work ,excellent weathering, and outstanding rigging!
RAGIII

coyotemagic:
Thanks, Des and Rick!  I'm really looking forward to building the WNW kit and finally getting the interior right. 
Cheers,
Bud

Nigel Jackson:
Despite what you say about the interior colour, this is a characteristically impressive piece of work, Bud. I love it!

Best wishes
Nigel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version