Modelers Lounge > How's it going?

4 years later she comes back for more

(1/3) > >>

pepperman42:
So you get left in the lurch, put things back together for yourself, pay for everything your son could want or need and 4 years later she wants even MORE. Aaaalll the agreements set up legally in the past can be challenged and the process starts over. Merry f-ing etc etc....I can do this though....rrrrrr

Steve

lone modeller:
Sorry to read about your problems Steve - these can be as trying (even more trying?) than illness. Both are entirely unpredictable and therefore stressful. I wish you all the very best in sorting this problem out once and for all. Modelling is a good therapy as it helps to distract the mind - I know because it was one of the reasons why I took it up again as I have a close family member with psychiatric problems which can be very difficult too. There will be many people thinking of you - including me.

IanB:
I feel for you...if it's any help, my brother's ex did the same thing and when the judge saw how much she was already getting HE REDUCED IT! There IS hope!

Ian

IFF1418:
Hi Steve,

I know how you must feel now. Many years ago I was in the same situation. I wish you a lot of courage and you should know that a lot of guys here on the forum support you with all their hart. Courage my friend!

Patrick

Cimmerian:
All the best, Steve. I hope you get everything sorted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version