Author Topic: Man Flu  (Read 1046 times)

Offline FIREFOX1

Man Flu
« on: May 26, 2014, 08:37:58 AM »
My darling wife, gave me to presents the first was last week, when  she informed me that she was off  for a week to her mums taking the twins, I really tried to hold back the smile,  and the second was today when she left. at 8am i kissed her  and waved good by, and ran to my modelling room,with coffee ect, 12 hours later burning temperature, sore throat, like you would not believe. thanks Julie Love you too.............   
‘I hate to shoot a Hun down without him seeing me, for although this method is in accordance with my doctrine, it is against what little sporting instincts I have left.’ (James McCudden, VC, RFC, 1917).

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
Re: Man Flu
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »
My darling wife, gave me to presents the first was last week, when  she informed me that she was off  for a week to her mums taking the twins, I really tried to hold back the smile,  and the second was today when she left. at 8am i kissed her  and waved good by, and ran to my modelling room,with coffee ect, 12 hours later burning temperature, sore throat, like you would not believe. thanks Julie Love you too.............   

Now, that's a truly sad state of affairs; :'( I really feel for you FF! The minds' eye picture of you running to your Modelling Space, coffee in hand, as she is still in the driveway reminds me so much of myself in similar circumstances! ::)
   I hope you can get some quality time for yourself and wish you a quick recovery!
Cheers,
Lance