Author Topic: sierra scale vacuform kits  (Read 1234 times)

Offline ALBATROS1234

sierra scale vacuform kits
« on: September 18, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »
i had tryed to goto the sierra site a while back to pick up a few as i am starting to really like the vacs, plus there are several nice subjects that noone else makes in 1/48. what are us purists to do in the age of wnw edging out all competition even in 1/48. i eventually got in contact with bob who is a really nice guy. he says he took down the order form and listings from the site due to problems generating the detail parts, i.e. the white metal engines and guns etc. now me personally i dont use the stuff anyway. i end up using spare engines from other kits,resin am upgrade as well as the multitude of am guns and other goodies. bob has just told me he can provide the vacuform sheets for any of his present catalog minus the detail parts. i asked him if i could post this info on the forum and he said sure. so without further delay:

http://sierrascale.com/    this is the mostly defunct site. but you can scroll down to get the contact email which is:

[email protected]

i told him i thought there would be other guys that were interested in just the vac sheets, thats the main parts anyway. check him out.

Offline Rob Hart

Re: sierra scale vacuform kits
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 11:26:58 PM »
Is there a list of what subjects he can provide the main sheets for?

Offline ALBATROS1234

Re: sierra scale vacuform kits
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 05:20:34 AM »
yes he emailed me that list . if you want pm me your email address and i can foward you the .pdf of available subjects.