Author Topic: Roden Nieuport 28 1/32nd Scale  (Read 30592 times)

Online RAGIII

Re: Roden Nieuport 28 1/32nd Scale
« Reply #150 on: September 25, 2013, 03:46:31 AM »
Nice work! Are you going to splatter-up the underside of the wingy area as well? Nice build of a USAS plane.

Mike,
First, thanks for the comment and following my build! Next, Yes, I have splattered Mud on the wheels, lower wings and tail surfaces  ;D
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Online RAGIII

« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2013, 03:52:32 AM »
That's brilliant, Rick, really first class work.  So are you going to open up a "Show us your...." page? 

Did you have any problems getting the interplane struts to fit?  I've just dry-fitted the top wing and the rear struts seem a little long.

Cheers.

Dal.

Dal,
No real problems beyond those that I normally self create  :o The fact is that I use no jigs or alignment tools! I am a SEAT OF THE PANTS MODELER! I am sure this shows to those that are GREAT sometimes  ::)
I will comment further on your thread but I must say your 28 is certainly better in many respects. We all have our Competencies !
RAGIII

Offline Nigel Jackson

« Reply #152 on: September 25, 2013, 05:32:35 AM »
Blimey Rick, this is a beauty. I can't cope with this; I just keeping adding to the list of the models I want to make because I have been inspired by others. If I carry on at my current pace of about one or two a year I'll be about 110 by the time I finish.

Best wishes
Nigel

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #153 on: September 25, 2013, 05:41:58 AM »
Yep, a Beauty Rick!

Love the colours..

Guy
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth -
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

P.O. John Gillespie Magee 1941

Online RAGIII

« Reply #154 on: September 25, 2013, 10:15:46 PM »
Blimey Rick, this is a beauty. I can't cope with this; I just keeping adding to the list of the models I want to make because I have been inspired by others. If I carry on at my current pace of about one or two a year I'll be about 110 by the time I finish.

Best wishes
Nigel

Thanks Nigel, I truly appreciate your comment! I had the same issue with my stash, ( Actually still do), so I recently traded away ALMOST all of my 1/48th kits for a few 1/32nd. That being said, I have about 12 1/32nd kits in the Stash. I am 60 so at 2 per year I will/ may have a shot at finishing them. Of course we all know I will continue to ADD to the 1/32nd stash  ::)
RAGIII

Yep, a Beauty Rick!

Love the colours..

Guy

Thanks Guy! The colors I went with are certainly one of the components of this build I am happy with.
RAGIII

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #155 on: September 25, 2013, 11:51:51 PM »
Rick,
    Between this Build and Dal's I determined to get moving on adding this Kit to my Stash, sooner the better. I just bought one this morning from another of our Members, hope I can come close to your excellent results! Very, very nicely done!
Cheers,
Lance

Online RAGIII

« Reply #156 on: September 26, 2013, 10:51:31 PM »
Rick,
    Between this Build and Dal's I determined to get moving on adding this Kit to my Stash, sooner the better. I just bought one this morning from another of our Members, hope I can come close to your excellent results! Very, very nicely done!
Cheers,
Lance

Thanks Lance I appreciate your compliments! I am Glad dal and I have inspired a couple of Modelers to get this very nice kit of a Beautiful aircraft! I am sure you will build yours to your usual high standards  :)
RAGIII
PS: I have Posted a thread in completed Models so this is my last entry on the build thread,
Thanks to all for following !!!!