Modelers Lounge > How's it going?

my surgery

(1/5) > >>

lawman56:
Greetings!  ;D I'd like to thank everyone for the well wishes, they were much appreciated. I returned home Saturday and just being able to sleep, undisturbed, for more than 3 hour increments, was fantastic. With any luck, I'll be at my bench in no time! Although, rumor has it, my wife has enlisted the help of my nursing school son, to ensure I get up and stretch from time to time.  ::) As soon as I'm able, I'll continue on the Roman Legionaire detail work to finish posting.

On a side note, today is Memorial Day in the US, and I plan to visit the graves if a few friends. If your country has a Memorial, Rememberance, Fallen Soldier, or any other day where you honor the sacrifices made by veterans, just keep them in yoir thoughts. Days like this are a sad reminder of how serious our modelling subject matter was at one time. I'm a combat veteran myself, yet even I can get caught up in the "new toy" craze.

By the way, thanks to by-pass surgery, I now have new fuel lines running from the fuel pump, stretched linen across my fuselage ribbing and a brand new seam stitch! :o

pepperman42:
The new plumbing will give a lot more horsepower. Glad youre on the mend. Thinking always of combat vets everywhere.

Steve

Rizzo:
That's good to hear- hope the recovery goes well for you :)

michael:
good to hear Joe - hope your recovery goes to plan.

michael

coyotemagic:
Great news, Joe.  The mods will make you better than ever.  I look forward to seeing you at the bench.
Cheers,
Bud

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version