Author Topic: 1000 approaching  (Read 6531 times)

Offline Pete Nottingham

• I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue
Re: 1000 approaching
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 02:14:43 AM »
Well done guys, great result.

Cheers

Pete.

Offline andonio64

• There's no hurry
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2013, 08:03:15 AM »
Congratulations to the winner, and to everybody and all of us, that is a great achievement for the forum!

Happy ANZAC day to kiwis and wallabies, today is national holiday in Italy as well celebrating the liberation from fascism.

Cheers!

Offline Tony Haycock

« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2013, 04:47:42 PM »
What a brilliant surprise when I logged on today and see that I picked the winning date!

Thank you to Des for starting the site and the forum, where I spend more time looking at than I do making models!

I just thought ANZAC Day would be the most appropriate day to chose, never thinking for a second it would be the winner.

To those who donated the prizes, thank you very much, and thanks to those who have left congratualtory posts for we three luck winners.

And to finish on an appropriate note, tomorrow I will be at the Vintage Aviator airshow at Hood Airfield. Let's just hope the weather improves. There is a new Snipe making it's debut and I really want to see it in the air!

Cheers

Tony

The 1000th member was registered today 25th April 2013 at 0623, the member user name is Henbee

Congratulations to to our competition winner Tony Haycock who picked the exact date.

Consolation prizes go to BoMonroe and Modelnut

All winners will be notified shortly.

Des.

Offline Tony Haycock

« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2013, 05:43:35 PM »
Enjoy I certainly will!!!

Tony,
          Just setting up the credit with Rowan. I will update you when its available. Meantime - congrats and enjoy - its like Christmas in April for ya'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #109 on: April 27, 2013, 12:50:39 PM »
Tony,
   My personal congratulations on winning the contest and, oh yes, before I forget, please understand I don't envy you at all your opportunity to attend such a great Show. A new Snipe, in the air, for real!!??!?!!? You lucky devil!!
Cheers,
Lance ;) ???

Offline Tony Haycock

« Reply #110 on: April 27, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »
Thanks Lance!

The show was great. Sadly it was quite windy so the Snipe didn't appear, but I did get a look at it in the hanger. Damn it looks good!  Looking forward to the next show when hopefully it might be a calm day and the Snipe can fly.

Cheers

Tony