Author Topic: Morane N Eduard 1:48  (Read 5083 times)

Offline GAJouette

• " Beware of the Spanish Inquisition"
Re: Morane N Eduard 1:48
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »
Seriously nice! Lovely pics.

And also very satisfying to see that they've moulded on the vital MS logo. I recently added the Special Hobby 1/32 to my collection - and there's not a logo to be seen. Despite being very visible in the boxtop art. I mean, it's a crucial part of any Morane's persona, isn't it? I'm surprised to say the least, because there is a PE set and I'd have thought it might have been included there if the moulding didn't permit it. Does anyone recall someone somewhere doing just this, making some PE MS logos? Maybe my mind is playing tricks. Looks like some eye straining work with slivers of scrap plastic is in order.   [/rant ]

Good luck with the rest of this build :)

Bluesfan,
Tom's Modelwork's offered the MS logos at one time.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette
" What Me Worry"

Offline Bluesfan

• MW Miniature Work
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »
Many thanks Gregory, sorry to be slow on picking up on your helpful response! Also glad to know I wasn't dreaming... :)

Mark

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 01:08:59 PM »
Very nice work so far, Xmald! I have this kit in the loft, just started (and awaiting a restart!), so I'll be using your thread as a key reference for my build. Thanks for posting your progress!
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline xmald

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2012, 01:55:19 AM »
Thanks for comments gentlemen. I`ve finally finished this little plane. Link for the gallery: http://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=464.msg6243#msg6243
Best regards
Filip