Author Topic: A book by one of our own! First World War Aircraft: Scratchbuilding in 1/144  (Read 1302 times)

Offline DaddyO

That's mine ordered  ;D
There cannot be a crisis today, my schedule is full

Offline Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
I am a long time admirer of your work here William, and I didn't hesitate for a moment to pre-order a copy.

I have a question though:

On the Fonthill website it says that the book has 192 pages, but in Brad's review, the last picture shows pagenumer 200.

Can't wait to actually hold it in my hands!

Cheers
Willem

Online William Adair

Wow, thank you. You guys are the best! 
It should be out next month if all goes according to plan. I thought it was hard to finally declare a model finished, but a book is a whole other story.  I keep thinking of things I want to add or subtract.  :-[

Willem, I just checked and the final version looks to be 219 pages including the bibliography. Hopefully that should be correct.  I hope everyone who receives a copy will enjoy it. I must admit I'm looking forward to seeing it myself!

Offline Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
I would love to have this, but with shipping costing 1.5 times the cost of the book, I just can't justify it on my current budget.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Warren

Warren,

In Europe we have same problem when we buy things in the USA.

Have you scanned the Fonthill website? They have lots of other interesting books at interesting prices.

I bought a second book: https://www.fonthill.media/products/aircraft-modelling

This way you get two books but only pay once for shipping.

To do this, you can contact Fonthill Media via their contact form on the website:

Regards,
Willem