Author Topic: A few from my collection  (Read 9035 times)

Offline RAGIII

Re: A few from my collection
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2018, 06:01:01 AM »
Beautiful collection! I have to mention the Roden SPAD. For anyone to achieve the outstanding results you did on that difficult kit is truly amazing! All are of course Brilliant!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline gbrivio

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2018, 07:24:44 AM »
Beautiful collection and good that you updated with the polish planes as I missed the previous since I wasn't yet in the forum when first published.
Everyone and all are masterpieces.
Ciao
Giuseppe

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2018, 08:35:17 AM »
Superb Polish a/c.  All beauties.

Offline kensar

• Reshaping the world - one piece at a time.
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:54 AM »
Definitely a top shelf collection, especially the 1/72 scale models.

Keep them coming!

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2018, 03:13:03 PM »
Fantastic collection! So much talent to see here. Still a long way for me but people with skills like yours keep on pushing me forward.
Bye,
Manni
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2018, 02:00:00 AM »
Great collection!!

Steve

Offline Jeff K

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2018, 03:01:37 PM »
As you might expect, that black Fee night bomber caught my eye. I may need a third fee...

Impressive lot indeed. What did you use for the 1/72 rigging? It's super fine. Usually I can tell 1/72 without reading the caption, and almost always it's thick, spidery rigging. Your rigging is spot on. What's the secret?

Online PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2018, 05:16:58 AM »
Thank you, all.

As you might expect, that black Fee night bomber caught my eye. I may need a third fee...

Impressive lot indeed. What did you use for the 1/72 rigging? It's super fine. Usually I can tell 1/72 without reading the caption, and almost always it's thick, spidery rigging. Your rigging is spot on. What's the secret?
Jeff, the rigging in small models is black elastic thread torn out from black stockings. I have shown it in the presentation which is available in this forum in the Rigging for everyone section.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline P.P.

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2018, 05:01:25 AM »
I completely agree with previous speakers. Magnificent collection. Best regards. Paul

Offline boggie

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2018, 01:05:30 PM »
Beautiful models all Prze.  8)

I recall your WNW Pfalz build from 2011. IIRC you said it would be your last 1/32 scale model.  :(

I know I am not the only one who is very pleased you decided to continue with this scale, as well as with your 1/72 builds.

Next please.  :)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 10:44:04 PM by boggie »

Online lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2018, 10:33:53 PM »
    I keep coming back to the photos Prze, a very impressive "Air Force" you have here. Seeing most of your subjects individually over the years is a pleasure, seeing them all together is spectacular!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2018, 02:40:33 AM »
    I keep coming back to the photos Prze, a very impressive "Air Force" you have here. Seeing most of your subjects individually over the years is a pleasure, seeing them all together is spectacular!
Cheers,
Lance

Must echo Lance's comments.  Such wonderful work and quite a collection  !!  Your work, regardless of scale, is striking and your photo skills match the model work  !!!

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Online PrzemoL

• Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2018, 06:11:11 PM »
Thank you, gentlemen.

Online PrzemoL

• Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2018, 02:38:03 AM »
I have just realized, that there were 3 of my models built within Group Builds in this forum a few years ago. But those threads were lost in time. So here are a few photos of those models in chronological order.

Hannover Cl.II (1/32, WNW) from Aircraft Station Ławica (near Poznań), Polish number 218/18, ex German 667/18. Bought from Germans, delivered to Ławica on April 30th, 1919. Overhauled and repainted before May 5th. Flown for an agitation mission to Piła (Schneidemuehl, 100 km north from Poznań) on May 12th, 1919 during the Wielkopolska (Great Poland) Uprising against Germany. Pilot Lt. Jerzy Dziembowski, Observer Sgt. Zdzisław Bilażewski. Damaged at forced landing near Czarnków (about 70 km north from Poznań) after an engine failure. Repaired, used for training at Ławica and in late 1919 sent to the eastern front to war against Russia but not used in action anymore due to poor technical state. Probably scraped in 1920.

Felixstowe F.2A (1/32 WNW)  N4297 - built by Saunders as the early version, delivered to Felixstowe in May 1918. In summer it was converted to the late open-cockpit version, fitted with balanced ailerons and painted in blue-white pattern. In November (?) it was photographed in a pretty worn state with incomplete upper wing roundels and traces of exchange/repainting of ailerons and upper starboard wing. This is the state I tried to depict in my model. It was still in Felixstowe in January 1919.

Hansa Brandenburg W.12 (1/32 WNW) 1414 flown by Ltn. Becht, I.C. Staffel at Zeebrugge in December 1917. The WNW kit was enhanced with Aviattic Naval Hex decals, HGW seat belts and Gaspatch turnbuckles for those few cables in this model. 1414 required scratching the bulged pilot doors. The choice was inspired by Pheon Models decal set.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 09:43:27 PM by PrzemoL »

Offline krow113

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2018, 01:17:25 AM »
Very much exemplary work.