WW1 Aircraft Modeling > What's New

Several new 1/72 KP kits

(1/6) > >>

torbiorn:
2024 Christmas is saved: no less than 5 new types in the pipeline (6 if you count Nieuport 11 and 16 separately)!

Rather than spoil the surprise, see for yourselves:

https://www.modelarovo.cz/kovozavody-prostejov-azmodel-co-noveho-v-roce-2024/

enathan:
Thanks Torbiorn, this is good news.
The Halberstadt CL.II and CL.IV may suggest KP will be using the defunct Ardpol resin molds, which will probably make good quality kits. It may also suggest more interesting subjects in the future.   

Rick_H:
Although I didn't see Halberstadts, this was still terrific fun.  The artwork is so inspirational.  I was taken back to the days when I was very (very!) young and just looked at the shelves of Revell kits in the shop and dreamed of building it all.

OK, I'm inspired - I think I will go and build something.

Rick in Seattle

Brad Cancian:
Hi all,

Indeed KP have been working on the N.16 for some time; they have been a little unsure about release dates for this kit, so we'll see when it comes out. The Cl.II will most certainly be using the Ardpol kit as a master, as they have done for other recent releases. I am unsure if the 504 will be utilising other kits as a master, or if there will be new masters for this kit.

In any case, further good news for us 1/72 dabblers :)

Cheers,

BC

torbiorn:

--- Quote from: Rick_H on January 11, 2024, 11:50:44 AM ---Although I didn't see Halberstadts, this was still terrific fun.  The artwork is so inspirational.  I was taken back to the days when I was very (very!) young and just looked at the shelves of Revell kits in the shop and dreamed of building it all.

OK, I'm inspired - I think I will go and build something.

Rick in Seattle

--- End quote ---
It’s in the text:

Halberstadt Cl.II
Halberstadt Cl.IV
Nieuport 11&16
DH.9. (not sure if typo, artwork is Dh.9a)
Avro 504K

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version