Modelers Lounge > The World of Scale Models

New Airfix 1/48 Bristol Bulldog

(1/2) > >>

macsporran:
It's very nearly On-Topic so I thought I'd mention this here.

!/48 no longer my scale but having seen the quality of the new Airfix offerings in this scale that my son builds - the Anson, Walrus, Tiger Moth, etc - I think this will be a beauty when it comes out in April.
Might even be tempted myself!
Sandy

AngryJazz:
This one did also catch my interest! Looks like it could be a fun build.

The recent Airfix kits should have gotten much better (Gannet, Sea King). They are using a slightly harder plastic and assembly should be easier.

The Bulldog could look good next to a Tamiya Swordfish  :)

Davos522:
Wow, I just found my 1970s-vintage 1:72 kit in the garage, and was thinking of dusting it off. The RAF "Silver Wings" era is my second-favorite period in aviation history (along with the USAF's Century Series). There's a ton of neat schemes for these.

And I'm with you, Sandy, I gave up on 1:48 too, but this might just lure me back as well.

Dutch

KiwiZac:
A while ago I decided I needed a 1/48 Bulldog but had no luck finding an Inpact/Life-Like/Lindberg kit (apparently the better of the two existing options)...looks like someone was looking out for me! Excellent news!

Brad Cancian:
I am excited by this release, even if it is about 5 years too late for me! None the less, it will sit nicely next to the Lindberg kit I built and extensively modified a couple of years back :)

Cheers,

BC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version