Forum Comments and Feedback > Comments and Feedback

Deleted posts and pictures?

(1/1)

macsporran:
I was looking for a picture of a 1/32 Roden Werner Voss Albatros build I did three or four years ago to send to somebody and, not having it to hand, I thought I'd pick it up from this website, but search as I might I couldn't find it. I couldn't find it in the construction, completed or 'show us your' sections but I recall posting in all three.
That led me to look for other threads I'd posted and I couldn't find many of them either.
Has there been a clear-out of some posts and pictures?

I often delete pics on my phone after sending here as I assume I can pick up again if any need to do so, but am I wrong in assuming this?

It's been a few months since I last donated, is this a factor?
Thanks
Sandy

Dave W:
Hi Sandy
I can assure you I have not removed any of your posts or images from the forum archive. I generally do not go back through old posts and remove them so I am at a loss as to why some of your old posts have disappeared.
I can also assure you that donations play no role whatsoever in whether posts are removed.
From what I can see the only posts that vanish are ones that members delete or if a member resigns from the forum  they sometimes also remove all of their posts.
I'm at a loss to explain why yours have disappeared.
Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

macsporran:
Thanks for the reply Dave. Don't know what's happened then. I just thought I'd quickly lift the compressed image of my Voss Albatros, but search as I might I couldn't find it. Then my blue Udet Fokker D.II, which I put in the specific types section - no sign, although the build log is there in the construction section!
Not to worry, worse things happen at sea.

Good to hear from you. I sincerely hope things are moving forward positively. All good wishes.
Sandy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version