Author Topic: Forgotten Ace - Nieuport XXI CSM 1/32  (Read 2046 times)

Offline DaveB

Re: Forgotten Ace - Nieuport XXI CSM 1/32
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2023, 03:07:14 AM »
Well Lukasz, your Nieuport is just simply stunning -

What an amazing standard of finish

Regards

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point!

Offline Boch

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2023, 06:01:15 AM »
Superb model in all aspects, Lukasz. The build, detail, rigging, paint & finishing are in the highest league of the hobby.
Cheers,
Gary

Thank you Gary. Im really glad.

Well Lukasz, your Nieuport is just simply stunning -

What an amazing standard of finish

Regards

Dave

Hey Dave. Thank you very much for your kind words.

Lukasz

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2023, 02:35:59 PM »
Bravo Lukasz, a wonderful tribute to a sadly forgotten figure and an excellent model. It was amazing to follow the journey and this gallery is terrific. I love your photography and am very envious of your skill.
Zac in NZ

Offline Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2023, 08:14:49 PM »
Hi Lukasz,
There is nothing more to say - it's all been said.
A beautiful model,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2023, 07:31:55 AM »
Lukasz,

That is a model of outstanding quality - you have taken a good kit and turned it into a masterpiece of modelling. The exposed part of the fuselage adds an extra dimension to the model which takes it to a level of which I can only dream. The markings and finish are breath taking.

Stephen.

Offline Boch

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2023, 03:46:16 PM »
Bravo Lukasz, a wonderful tribute to a sadly forgotten figure and an excellent model. It was amazing to follow the journey and this gallery is terrific. I love your photography and am very envious of your skill.

It was an extraordinary experience. I am very happy that I could get to know Makijonek's life with you, that we followed his fate together. Thank you for the kind words.

Hi Lukasz,
There is nothing more to say - it's all been said.
A beautiful model,

Mike

Hey Mike. Your comment is a great honor. You are a very experienced modeler and of course I was inspired by many of your works. Kind regards.

Lukasz,

That is a model of outstanding quality - you have taken a good kit and turned it into a masterpiece of modelling. The exposed part of the fuselage adds an extra dimension to the model which takes it to a level of which I can only dream. The markings and finish are breath taking.

Stephen.

Thank you very much Stephen. I'm very pleased. Thank you for your comments and presence. You have been a great support.

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2023, 12:38:14 AM »
Lukasz,
    Simply superb in all aspects, a magnificent model you should be immensely proud of. I am particularly drawn to the quality of finish and as a fan of weathering technique I must say this is as good as it gets, just perfect in my view! Thanks for this wonderful contribution to the forum and yes, please share more of your work with us!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Dirigible-Al

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2023, 06:33:28 AM »
The best silver finish I've seen. There seems to be so many shades and colours in it.
Alan.
I heard that it all started when a bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich 'cause he was hungry!

Offline Boch

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2023, 04:25:11 PM »
Lukasz,
    Simply superb in all aspects, a magnificent model you should be immensely proud of. I am particularly drawn to the quality of finish and as a fan of weathering technique I must say this is as good as it gets, just perfect in my view! Thanks for this wonderful contribution to the forum and yes, please share more of your work with us!
Cheers,
Lance

Thank you very much. It is important to me because weathering is the aspect that I am trying to improve and learn. If the effect is good, it's even more important to me, science doesn't go to waste.

The best silver finish I've seen. There seems to be so many shades and colours in it.
Alan.

Hello Alan. I admit that the silver finish of the Nieuport was a problem and a challenge for me. I was looking for a long time for an idea how to show this machine. The silver painting of the canvas itself is ungrateful, because it seems quite monotonous. If I managed to show it in an interesting way, then I am very happy. Thank you.

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2023, 01:48:51 AM »
I think I shall take up bed-making or perhaps just sheet-folding.  Maybe I'll just burn all my models in a funeral pyre of some sort.  Really no use in continuing on...  ;D

That is probably the most amazing model I've ever seen along with an immaculate presentation.  You are a true artist.

More please...Dan

Offline WD

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023, 05:53:26 AM »
It's. Just. So. Beautiful.

;) :) :D :-*

Warren

Offline Boch

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2023, 07:55:52 AM »
I think I shall take up bed-making or perhaps just sheet-folding.  Maybe I'll just burn all my models in a funeral pyre of some sort.  Really no use in continuing on...  ;D

That is probably the most amazing model I've ever seen along with an immaculate presentation.  You are a true artist.

More please...Dan

Thank you for the compliment. I am very pleased. I am very happy that I could make my debut here in the construction of aircraft from the golden era.  ;)

It's. Just. So. Beautiful.

;) :) :D :-*

Warren

Really thanks. Im glad  :)

Offline dr 1 ace

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2023, 01:23:37 AM »
I'll join all the others above, Very Nice !

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.