Author Topic: my surgery  (Read 4500 times)

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
Re: my surgery
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2013, 09:08:12 AM »
Btw-the "sickie report" idea is fantastic! However, it appears Des and I are the only sickies around!  :o
Not entirely true, Joe.  I had a mild bout of diarrhea this morning, but it passed.  Must've been the street tacos I had last night.  Certainly not worthy of a thread, I'm sure.
Cheers,
Bud
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 09:10:03 AM by coyotemagic »
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline coyotemagic

• "Here's to not buggering it up." -Winston Chuchill
    • My Models
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013, 10:05:28 AM »
You paint a lovely picture.
My wife says I'm a wordsmith.  I detect a hint of sarcasm.
Cheers,
Bud
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible." -T. E. Lawrence

Offline Trackpad

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2013, 10:08:59 PM »
By the way, thanks to by-pass surgery, I now have new fuel lines running from the fuel pump, stretched linen across my fuselage ribbing and a brand new seam stitch! :o

Hey, Joe,

Glad to hear that you are coming along nicely. We vets gotta stick together! BTW, do you have four or five colour lozenge on that "stretched linen," or did you go with "Fokker streaked?"  ;D
Cheers!
Gary

"It was an adventure, a great adventure. And, like all great adventures, we never knew where it would lead or how it would end."

Offline Chris Johnson

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:32 AM »
Not entirely true, Joe.  I had a mild bout of diarrhea this morning, but it passed. 

Now that's a play on words if I ever heard one.

Cheers,

Chris
You can have it good; You can have it fast; you can have it cheap. Pick any two, but all three are impossible.

Offline lawman56

• What about a pointed stick?
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »
Actually, Trackpad, I went with the "factory finish". Although, I was thinking of adding a personal marking...
Joe Clark

"Illegitimi Non Carborundum"

Offline Ernie

• "Once more into the breach"
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2013, 05:25:58 AM »
Glad to know you are getting on well, Joe.
Your improvements sound first-rate. ;)

Best wishes,
Ernie :)
The new old guy, take two...