WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, Ships > WW1 Armour, Artillery, Vehicles, dioramas, associated figures and Ships

1/35 Copper State Models Canadian Armoured Autocar completed

(1/4) > >>

gedmundson:
Hi folks, I've been busy building a model of the 1/35 Copper State Models Canadian Armoured Autocar, and adding three of their associated figures for the eventual display. I'd bought the model originally back a couple of years ago after seeing Steve Zaloga's wonderful build on it. But the wheels needed some indents in the tires, which Steve took great pains to add. After CSM finally released some 3D printed wheels with this detail featured, I bought them and set to work on the project. I modified the figures sightly to suit my intended vignette.
Cheers,
Gary

Edo:
Hey Gary!
can’t wait to see it unfold....
I know it will be a great show!

ciao
edo

Borsos:
This is going to be another masterpiece for sure, Gary. I am happy to be able to follow and watch!
Andreas

Dirigible-Al:
Never heard of the Canadian Armoured Autocar so I googled it and what an interesting subject. Really looking forward to seeing this one.
Alan

gedmundson:
Thanks Alan, Edo and Andreas. I've made some progress on the figures and added a few details to the MG mounts based on photos of the last remaining Autocar in Ottawa, Ontario. These references also showed latches to hold the side-panels up, which I made from copper wire.
Cheers,
Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version