Author Topic: Reconnecting with an old PC Game - Knights of the Sky (Microprose, 1990)  (Read 3340 times)

Offline Softscience

I remember playing this a lot around 1991-92. I like the RPG aspects of the campaign. I tried playing Rise of Flight recently, and found that it was missing that fun factor.

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
One of the first games I owned on the Amiga 1200. Many a weekend was frittered away playing this gem of a game.
Thanks for the nostalgia trip, Brad.  :)

Bob 

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith

Offline Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
Glad I could oblige!  A true test of a good game is whether or not you can come back to it 30 years later and still have some fun (which clearly, I have!).

There are other games I have the same feelings for that I intend on covering at a later date, so stand by!

Cheers again!

BC

Offline WD

I remember playing this a lot around 1991-92. I like the RPG aspects of the campaign. I tried playing Rise of Flight recently, and found that it was missing that fun factor.

Softscience, using Pat Wilson's campaign generator can help alleviate that a bit on RoF.

Also, consider getting a copy of Wings Over Flander's Fields. If memory serves, it's a bit more immersive.

Warren