Modelers Lounge > The World of Scale Models

Continuing my WW2 bent - 1/48 Eduard Bf-109E-1

(1/6) > >>

Brad Cancian:
Hi everyone - After completing my 1/48 Airfix Hurricane, I seem to be on a bit of a WW2 bent, which is most unusual for me!

Capitalising on my WW2 modelling mojo, I started the 1/48 Eduard Bf-109E-1 a few days ago as a companion to my Hurricane; it's the weekend edition with the addition of the Eduard etched fret. I know little about early 109s so I am pretty much following the colour callouts and instructions in the kit. The interior and gear is done (save a little bit of weathering to come); I used the etched belts, trim chain and instrument panel (not sure I love the pre-printed parts but here we are).

This looks like it's going to come together quickly and be a real treat to build...!

Thanks for looking; feedback always welcomed!

Cheers,

BC

FAf:
Looking really good! It's a very nice kit, isn't it?

If you want to change one thing, you could take the oxygen bottle off and shorten it a little, say equal to two rows of holes. But, it probably isn't very visible later on anyway, so why bother?! 🙂

/Fredrik

WD:
Great work so far. I can never get those Eduard pre-printed belts to bend very much without the "printing" flaking off. :(

Warren

bobs_buckles:
WW1 or WW2 reap the same results - Quality!

Cheers!
Bob  ;)

Borsos:
Very nice 109!
Andreas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version