Author Topic: Deleted topic explanation  (Read 2955 times)

masterKamera

Re: Deleted topic explanation
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2022, 12:57:50 PM »
explanation is not good enough. 

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2022, 03:57:06 PM »
Masterkamera
In what way is the explanation not enough? Please elaborate.
I am currently running the forum in hospital in a semi paralysed state. I need the forum to be supportive of members and non political.
I personally have no objection to old movies showing details of original WW1 aircraft.
What I cant or wont allow is for threads to veer wildly off topic into political arguments, and especially arguments over Nazi ideology which has no place on this forum, and never will have.
So with that in mind I invite you to expand on your post.
Happy new year

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

masterKamera

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2022, 02:52:30 AM »
The excuse is unexcusable.  You deleted a thread instead of the posts dealing with "political" things.

The excuse used means that a person can get any thread about ww2 german planes deleted simple for posting a link to something you deem political.

Hell, posting a link to any WW2 game would fall under the political threshold

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2022, 05:18:15 AM »
For someone concerned with the written word you use the non word - unexcusable - oh look a wiggly red line under it!! Any and everyone involved in that discussion agreed that it's removal was for the best but again you seem to be disagreeable for the sake of being disagreeable. I would like you to leave this forum but Dave, health issues and all, is far more tolerable of you. Choose your course.

Steve

Offline acewwi

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2022, 05:41:51 AM »
For someone concerned with the written word you use the non word - unexcusable - oh look a wiggly red line under it!! Any and everyone involved in that discussion agreed that it's removal was for the best but again you seem to be disagreeable for the sake of being disagreeable. I would like you to leave this forum but Dave, health issues and all, is far more tolerable of you. Choose your course.

Steve

Bravo Steve,
you said it very well,
it is difficult for non-Europeans to understand the burning issue of totalitarianism.

Happy new year from Greece.
Spyros

Offline pepperman42

• Sergeant, my brown pants.......
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2022, 05:48:01 AM »
Happy New Year Spyros. All the best for 2023.

Steve

Offline crouthaj

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2022, 05:54:53 AM »
MasterKamera:
Fascist apologetics, along with grammatical incompetence, are simply inexcusable...

Jason

Online Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2022, 06:02:41 AM »
MasterKamera,

You have overstayed your welcome. As far as I am concerned you are exused.

From this forum that is....

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2022, 08:49:19 AM »
Masterkamera
In response to your remarks,  i deleted the thread rather than the individual posts because that was the quickest and easiest way for me to resolve this issue.
If i was at home I'd have time to address individual posts but running the forum from a cell phone in a hospital bed imposes some limitations on me.
As well as coping with a collapsed spine that may mean I never walk again, I am currently battling a raging infection with IV antibiotics.
If the original OP wants to repost the screen grabs from the 1938 movie I would be happy to see them here as reference images.
Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Online Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2022, 09:29:04 AM »
Oh Dave! What a nightmare!

I don't know what to say other than I wish you very much strengh....

Warmest regards,

Willem

Offline Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2022, 10:14:11 AM »
masterKamera;

Dave has the patience of a saint, even when quite unwell. I am forming the view that you would prefer to test his patience and the patience of the moderating team, than actually be a productive member of this forum.

If you do not wish to be a productive member of this forum, then I invite you to leave.

If you wish to continue to be inflammatory and disrespectful to all and sundry then the moderating team will remove the decision for you.

This is not the first time you have been asked. This is your last warning.

BC

masterKamera

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2022, 02:50:39 PM »
aww how cute,  you pull your political crap out when your proven to be in the wrong.

SO much for the "moderator staff" who apparently refused to do a damn thing, and instead made the man on deaths door do all of your dirty work. So sad that the moderator staff of another internet forum has proven itself to be completely useless.

Ill make your european views of tatalitarinism easier to understand..

if you were completely behind getting rid of that thread based on political views expressed, then why do ANY of you make models of ww2 german planes or vehicles? The fact of having a model with a swastika should leave you crying in the corner.

Offline Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2022, 04:25:13 PM »
aww how cute,  you pull your political crap out when your proven to be in the wrong.

SO much for the "moderator staff" who apparently refused to do a damn thing, and instead made the man on deaths door do all of your dirty work. So sad that the moderator staff of another internet forum has proven itself to be completely useless.

Ill make your european views of tatalitarinism easier to understand..

if you were completely behind getting rid of that thread based on political views expressed, then why do ANY of you make models of ww2 german planes or vehicles? The fact of having a model with a swastika should leave you crying in the corner.

Thank you masterKamera; you have made our moderator job much easier.

Kindest regards,

Brad

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2022, 04:33:34 PM »
Folks
I am delighted to advise that the troll masterKamera has had his membership deleted and his name added to the ban list.
I wanted to give him a chance to discuss his venemous posts but he just used the opportunity to continue trolling and abusing us.
He can call me all the names he likes but when he attacks the Mods who keep our forum going, then its time to kick him out.
Happy new year to all our global family of WW1 modellers and thank you all so much for your support which right now means more than you can imagine. Heres to a fantastic 2023 for us all.
Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Online Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2022, 04:57:38 PM »
Good riddance!

Let's get back to modelling guys & gall!

Willem