WW1 Aircraft Modeling > WW1 Aviation Figures

A teeny one

(1/3) > >>

DaddyO:
Morning all

Chatting with a clubmate who's interest is WW1 models in 1/72 scale we got onto the subject of figures for them and he produced a set of Das Werk Naval crewmen. When I suggested that they would paint up well he gave me the box!  :D

Here's the first of them. I used a couple of acupuncture needles drilled into his boots to attach him to an old paintbrush handle so that he was easier to work on. All painting in my usual acrylics.
Cheers
Paul

ps -the link has cropped him off, but if you click on the picture you'll see him in all his glory(?!)

Bughunter:

--- Quote from: DaddyO on May 10, 2022, 08:07:34 PM ---ps -the link has cropped him off, but if you click on the picture you'll see him in all his glory(?!)
--- End quote ---
This picture is not only cropped, don't expect that the link is working long!
It looks like a Goggle Photo picture link, but Google do not allow external linking of pictures. See help page of Google Photos.
There is a share option, but the users need to go to the Google pages to see it.
External linking was a feature of Picasa, but now it is not possible to add photos to it. I think that was one of the main reason to replace Picasa by Photos.

macsporran:
Came up full size (!?) for me OK.

Wow, that's some miniature painting. NIce one
Sandy

DaddyO:
Cheers Sandy - glad you like him

pepperman42:
Got to see the whole thing as of now anyway. Excellent work!!

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version