Author Topic: Needed: WNW Teeves and Braun Radiator from the Albatros DV/Va: Got a Set!  (Read 957 times)

Offline RAGIII

I am wondering if anyone might have used the radiator other than the Teeves and Braun from their WNW Albatros kit. I could use the T&B on a future project. If you have one I am willing to pay a reasonable price and shipping. PM if you can help, TIA,
RAGIII
« Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 09:17:33 PM by RAGIII »
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline RAGIII

Re: Needed: WNW Teeves and Braun Radiator from the Albatros DV/Va
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2022, 11:41:36 PM »
This is what I have in mind:

RAGIII

Offline Radarman

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 02:00:37 AM »
RAGIII,
Have you considered the replacement part made by "Flugzeugwerke"? Bo Monroe still has them available through Shapeways.

Kevin
We are all victims of history!

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2022, 02:16:00 AM »
RAGIII,
Have you considered the replacement part made by "Flugzeugwerke"? Bo Monroe still has them available through Shapeways.

Kevin

Yes, that would be My second choice. A little harder to fit than the WNW kit version but it would be workable. I think I have a WNW version in the pipeline through another member of the Forum  ;D
RAGIII

Offline RAGIII

Thanks to all for looking. I have a set coming, Thanks Buzby, and also a back up just in case, Thanks Giuseppe!
RAGIII

Offline RAGIII

Just an update. The parts from Buzby arrived and have been installed: Thank You!

As I am almost certain to do another Roden Albatros I will use the parts sent by Giuseppe in the future.
RAGIII