Forum Archive Storage > Copper State Models

CSM Customer Service...

(1/3) > >>

Gutzer:
I have sent multiple emails to CSM to [email protected] and [email protected] but cannot get any replies.  Facebook messages are also a deadend.

This doesn't bode well for a company...

Any hints as to getting a response?

Peter

Rookie:
Edgar (also his profilename) of CSM is a member of this forum too.

I'm sure that you can sort this out with him.

Normally he is very responsive, so I can only imagine that there may be a problem with the CSM website.

Willem

Gutzer:
Thanks but I have sent numerous emails to CSM (not via their website which has no contact form) over the past week. 

Nothing. 

Also left numerous messages on their Facebook site.  I got one response on FB that he would look into shipping details, but nothing after that.  Despite repeated messages.

It's just disappointing that CSM produces such great kits, but their communication, at least in my instance, is very lacking.  :(

Peter

Dave W:
Peter

Edgar is a member of our Forum and checks in daily. His email address is: [email protected]

You can also send Edgar a personal message (PM ) via the Forum messaging system which works very well. His Forum name is Edgar.

It's important to also acknowledge Copper State is effectively a solo operation and Edgar is doubtless very busy handling the growing product range and designing and overseeing new projects. On top of that he also has a family to provide for.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Gutzer:
Thanks Dave.

I didn't realise CSM was just one man.  The quality of the products is therefore the more impressive!

I'm sure I will get a response, perhaps I just need to be more patient!

Cheers,

Peter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version