Author Topic: Dave Coley's Emporium  (Read 1371 times)

Offline macsporran

Dave Coley's Emporium
« on: July 08, 2021, 02:30:57 AM »
Haven't mentioned these people before but I've bought quite a few kits and supplies from Dave Coley's Emporium either via eBay UK or direct.
I was delighted to find the latest Roden 1/32 SPAD on eBay from them for 46GBP incl UK shipping - much less than my usual Ukrainian suppliers - and given tax changes / charges since Brexit, who knows what they might finally cost from these sources. Arrived in two days from order.

You can also buy direct via their webpage at 41.99GBP but you have to add shipping. Why would I pay 50-60GBP!

A nice touch: every kit purchased to date has included a wee free gift - this time some useful modelling tweezers.

(No connection other than as a happy customer.)
Sandy

Offline 2996 Victor

• Mostly over the Alpine Front
Re: Dave Coley's Emporium
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 06:03:04 PM »
+1 for Dave Coley's Emporium.

I ordered *something* via eBay some months ago and received the complimentary tweezer set. Last week I ordered two Arma Fokker E.Vs and an Eduard SPAD XIII Legie, also via eBay, and received a set of complimentary sprue cutters.

Competitive prices, always a fast turn around and the freebies are a nice touch.

As with Sandy, I've no connection other than as a satisfied customer.

Cheers,

Mark

Offline DaveB

Re: Dave Coley's Emporium
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 03:40:16 AM »
I've also ordered several items from this supplier and confirm that their prices are very competitive with fast turn around of order and delivery.

So yes, I also recommend this supplier.

And yes, I also got the same Roden Spad XIII!

Regards

Dave
As we say in fencing, what's the point!