Author Topic: 'LukGraph' to release Lloyd C.V in 1:32nd scale  (Read 4041 times)

Offline fruibal

Re: 'LukGraph' to release Lloyd C.V in 1:32nd scale
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2021, 04:33:26 AM »
Price is really discouraging, great for the guys who can afford it, but the rest of us will have to wait until some manufacturer comes with a cheaper release in the future..
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 04:54:57 AM by fruibal »

Offline jamieg

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
I'm in the same boat. I love the images I see of these kits, but the price tags keep holding me back as well as my own inexperience with resin kits. More than $200 CAD would have to be laid out for something I'm not sure I could actually build...

Offline rhwinter

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2021, 07:55:42 PM »
Beautiful choice of topics by Lukgraph, beautifully presented, but I for one am to much intimidated by the fact that I have never built a resin kit - and don't feel the intention to do.

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2021, 09:25:57 AM »
I am a lucky owner of this brand new release (Polish service version) so I thought I would share my joy with you.

The kit is very nice, it comes in an attractive box, with typical Lukgraph comprehensive instructions booklet, high quality resin all around including fine details, a small but packed with details PE fret, wire reinforced resin struts, lots of 3D printed goods including the Austro Daimler engine and very finely printed decals.
I like very much the surface detail on the fuselage and the reinforced struts which will surely cater for the model robustness. Also the quality of decals and some PE elements are on the positive side.
On the negative side - I am rather sceptical about the 3D prints with visible layers, which I will try to remove by sanding. Generally it is not a big deal and in tge matter of fact I am mostly worried about the engine with so many fine details.
All in all, imho the kit is highly worth recommendation, not only because I very much doubt we will ever see a plastic injection kit of this attractive and important AH aircraft.
There is a lot of fine aspects in this new release from Lukgraph. And I am looking forward to take it to my modeling desk.

The kit is available directly from Lukgraph - 149.25 EUR in standard or 189.25 EUR in premium version with wood and autumn leaf decals.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 07:48:47 PM by PrzemoL »
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Online Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2022, 09:50:59 PM »
Looks like the first build could be yours  :D
I've just received notification that my kit has been dispatched,

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2022, 06:48:27 AM »
Not a subject I'm interested in at all but it looks like Lukasz has nailed it again - it looks very, very nice. I'm keen to see builds on the forum.
Zac in NZ

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2022, 09:03:29 AM »
Looks like the first build could be yours  :D
I've just received notification that my kit has been dispatched,

Mike

Unfortunately I am able to build only one kit at a time. I am currently finishing Taube and the next model to my desk will be Fokker D.VII. And there is that Caudron G.III calling my name... I may get to Lloyd only in summer...
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2022, 02:02:38 PM »
Not a bad looking kit at all . Should build up nicely when you tackle it  :)

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Online Mike Norris

• RAF Old and Bold
    • Mikes WW1 Aircraft Models
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2022, 04:02:15 AM »
Hi all,
My Lloyd C.v kit arrived here in the UK today.
Once again, like their previous releases, a well produced kit of an unusual aircraft.
I'm always amazed how relatively empty the kit box is when compared to the likes of Wingnut Wings kits.
But then so much is created with 3D printing that it's hardly surprising.

Mike

Retired - 27 years RAF service then 20 years Military Aerospace Technical Author/editor.

Offline James Reagan

« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2022, 06:36:24 AM »
What a finely produced model.  I have a stash overload so I'm hesitant about purchasing the kit.  I await their BE 2 C kit.  If they offer a Starstrutter or Hanriot to their standards I will obtain the models.  The nice thing about the Lukgraph kits is you really don't need to purchase aftermarket stuff.  I have their Sopwith Baby which I haven't touched yet.

I have an interest in Austro Hungarian  aircraft.  Wouldn't it be great to see an Albatros D III  or perhaps some enterprising whatever offer an aftermarket detail set to convert the Roden Albatros D III  model.  I've seen postings of a possible plastic Starstrutter but at my age I can't wait around  for too long.  I've hedged on the new CSM Caudron because I could never  find a couple of le rhone 9 C engine kits to dress up my Special Hobby Nieuport 11 kit for  display with the Caudron.  Incidentally I really like the CSM  Nieuport kits  I wish they  offered the 11 and 16 versions to their standards.