Author Topic: A note for our Roden kit prize winners  (Read 669 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
A note for our Roden kit prize winners
« on: October 29, 2021, 12:12:57 PM »
A note for the winners of our Roden kit promotion. I am pleased to advise all prize kits have now been mailed to their respective winners.

We have postal delays here, complicated by some health issues which prevented me getting to the post office and, above all, I had to wait until we had sufficient Forum funds in the pot to cover the prize postage.

While the companies kindly supply us with prize kits, the Forum has to cover postage to winners and we rely on the magnificent support of those members who donate to our Forum to make promotions such as this happen. I am not aware of any other major hobby websites that run prize giveaways for their members and the fact we are able to do this is due to the amazing support from our sponsors and our financial supporters.

Thankfully our supporters have now enabled us to mail all of the prize kits off to the various parts of the world. Now it's up to postal services and Covid-induced delays to get the kits to their new homes.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding and your support.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 12:45:39 PM by Dave W »
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
Re: A note for our Roden kit prize winners
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 06:01:50 PM »
Dave, many thanks for running this forum and making all these things possible. We all know it is the best modellers' forum in the entire universe but still I think that we should repeat it aloud time after time. Your hard work is unrivalled!
Many thanks once more!
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline bobs_buckles

• Freedom isn't free.
    • Bobs Buckles
Re: A note for our Roden kit prize winners
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 06:16:16 AM »
+1 with PrzemoL.

Thank you, Dave!

Bob  :)

https://www.bobsbuckles.co.uk/

Last Minute Man Of Faith