Author Topic: My Pictures are not visible to most users  (Read 1846 times)

Offline MichaelStieber

My Pictures are not visible to most users
« on: June 13, 2021, 11:27:16 PM »
Hello,

I have some issues with uploading pictures.
My pictures are not visible to most of the users, and I dont know what I have done wrong.

To make it easier for you to help me, I describe now the complete way from making pictures to upload pictures:

-I make all pictures with my iphone. The Phone automaticly uploads every picture in the icloud instantly.

-Then I use my laptop (Windows 10) that is also connected with the icloud, to edit the pictures (change the size, cut them to the right cutout, save them under a better name...)

-now I upload the editet pictures in my domain (www.toxc.de) with an FTP-software. (I also have a flickr-account and I test-uploaded pictures there with the same issue).

-Then I make a post in this forum (via laptop or Ipad) and in this post i use the 'insert image' icon to show a picture. Between the two img-blocks I copy the address of the picture (i.e. http://www.toxc.de/models/beauli-02.jpg).

-Then I post it.

The problem that now the pictures can be seen in my iphone, the iphone of my wife and my ipad. The pictures can not be seen on my Laptop (Windows 10 - Microsoft Edge) and on my Desktop at the office (same setting).

Yesterday I startet a thread tho show one of my models, and to see if other people can see the pictures https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=12284.msg229706#msg229706
It seems that most of you can also NOT see the pictures, but since there is one detailed reply there are also people that can see it (Apple-user ??)

I tried to find an answer in Google but it seems no one has the same problem.
So can anyone help me to solve this problem, I dont know what I could do better...

Thank you in advance  :)
Greetings, Michael
Greetings,
Michael

Offline Borsos

Re: My Pictures are not visible to most users
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 12:01:40 AM »
Hi Michael,

I am using Abload as a picture host. It’s for free. I‘ve been using it for at least 3 years and never had any problems. I haven’t any experience with iCloud neither so I am afraid not to be able to help.
Andreas
"Deux armées aux prises, c'est une grande armée qui se suicide."
Barbusse.
"Ein Berg in Deutschland kann doch einen Berg in Frankreich nicht beleidigen. Oder ein Fluß oder ein Wald oder ein Weizenfeld."
Remarque.

Offline MichaelStieber

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 09:53:21 AM »
Hi, now I have spend some hours with youtube tutorials and I think that now I know how it works to post pictures so that everyone can see them.

So I am posting now a picture in this thread and I would like to ask you for feedback if you can see the picture or even more important, if you can se NO picture.

Thank you in advance  :)

Here comes the picture:
Greetings,
Michael

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 10:28:03 AM »
Hi Michael

Yes, I can see that picture you up-loaded. Excellent model too!

regards

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Rookie

• No guts, no glory...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 05:11:20 PM »
Yes, great picture and even better model Michael!

:)

Willem

Online macsporran

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 05:33:56 PM »
Great model and fine picture.

When you say your pictures are not visible to most people, I have a similar problem in that my jokes are not comprehensible to most people!
Sandy

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 11:05:47 PM »
I see the pictures just fine now , good for you on finding a solution to your issue .

Really nice job on the Albbie and base , would like to see some of this  :)

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Monty

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2021, 05:16:24 AM »
Lovely picture... and model! Please post more... Regards, Marc.

Offline MichaelStieber

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2021, 06:07:55 AM »
Thank you for all your replies.
I am glad that it works.

Now I have re-loaded the pictures in my Fokker D.VII thread, so that everyone can see them.

Surely I will post more during the next days.

Greetings,
Michael
Greetings,
Michael