Author Topic: Fokker D.VII (Von Beaulieu-Marconnay) , Eduard-Kit in 1/72 (Pictures Reloaded)  (Read 2832 times)

Offline MichaelStieber

Thank you all so much for your very kind comments.  :)
I am happy that you like my little plane.

Now that I know how the pictures work, I will soon post another one.
Greetings,
Michael

Offline Rip Van Winkle

Very nice result!

Bughunter

Michael, a blue-yellow Fokker is always a nice addition to a collection, and yours is no exception!
As there is no picture from below, is there lozenge or also blue?

Have you ever visited the Model exhibition in Fürstenfeldbruck? May be we know each other as I have shown my biplanes the last years there.

Cheers,
Frank

Offline MichaelStieber

As there is no picture from below, is there lozenge or also blue?

Have you ever visited the Model exhibition in Fürstenfeldbruck? May be we know each other as I have shown my biplanes the last years there.

Cheers,
Frank

It is blue on the lower side.
I had a lot of research about this, and I admit that I am still not 100% sure if it is correct.
I found no picture where I could see a Berthold D.VII from below, so I relied on the sources I had (WNW, Osprey).
When building models in this subject there are so many things you can’t be sure of, sometimes it is necessary to just pick a decision you are feeling good with.

I have been in Fürstenfeld every year, even in 2020. I am sure we know each other, and I know your planes very well, your red/white Bristol is still one of my all-time favourites  :)
My club is the PMVA Augsburg and at our exhibition we also had a short conversation about my Me 262 V1 that I displayed there.

See you  :)
Greetings,
Michael

Offline Manni

• Der Militärmodellbauer
Very nice model, Michael. The blue and yellow Fokker brought me into WW1 planes. I just love the combination.
The base is fantastic, too. I like it when there is some background information or a photo of the pilot on it.
"Ich hab' da mal was vorbereitet.": Jean Pütz
"Warum noch mehr Bausätze?!?": meine Frau

Offline RichieW

Oh my goodness, that is very special! Some amazing 1/72 models are appearing in the completed section, I am stunned what you hawk eyed modellers are able to achieve!

Richie

Offline dr 1 ace

Great results in the noseeum scale !!

Ed
Life is short, enjoy it, nobody gets out alive.

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
A very fine D.VII! And in my favourite colours.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline MichaelStieber

Thank you so much for all your very kind comments.
 :) :) :)
Greetings,
Michael