WW1 Airshows and Model Shows > Model Shows

X International Festival of Plastic Scale Models Bytom 2013

(1/4) > >>

szymon:
On behalf of the organizers invite the X International Festival of Plastic Scale Models Bytom 2013. It is the largest event of its kind in Poland. More information can be found at the festival website:

http://www.bytom-model-festiwal.pl/index.php?lang=en

Best regards
Simon
IPMS SILESIA

GAJouette:
  Simon,
Thank you for the link my friend. If you're able to attend please take plenty of photos for us. Looking froward to seeing many outstanding models on display.
Highest Regards,
Gregory Jouette

szymon:
I have the honor to be one of the organizers of the event, there will be many surprises related with WWI aircraft, especially with WNW  models - more details coming soon.

Best regards
Simon
IPMS SILESIA

PrzemoL:
The festival has just taken place. It was arguably the biggest modelling event in Poland with over 1100 models entering the competition in over 100 different categories plus some more on the club displays. I have been lucky to participate with a couple of my productions.

Here are a couple of photos of WW1 (and around) aviation subjects.

There were two special categories for the models of aircraft used till 1921.

48th scale and larger

where I have also included my two models you well know

72nd scale

with my participation of

I have also put forward my PKZ-2 to the helicopter category but it got completely lost there among Mi-24s, Kamovs, etc.  ;)

Just like these models lost among 50+ models of aircraft without age limit (I wonder why the authors submitted them here, not to the dedicated category)

A few of our colleagues who also write in this forum established the first official WNW fan club in the world. They had their own stand

And finally, let me share my very private joy with you.
Three of my models, FE2b in large scale category and Baby and Macchi M.5 in small scale brought me medals (no 1st, 2nd, etc places were attributed, 3-5 models from each category were given equivalent awards)

and additionally FE2b was awarded as the best model of aircraft till 1921

pepperman42:
That was a great  turn out of pre 1921 models. If normal ratios are anything to go by the total entrys must have been massive. Congrats on your awards too. They are well deserved!!

Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version