Author Topic: Wingnut Sopwith Pup (RNAS) 32016  (Read 1552 times)

Offline SimonCornes

Wingnut Sopwith Pup (RNAS) 32016
« on: June 29, 2020, 09:11:27 PM »
I should have bought one of these when I could but failed miserably! I can't complain because I have a couple of the RFC boxings but I would love to get my hands on the F Sprue from the RNAS kit because I quite fancy building option F - N6453 as operated on HMS Repulse with the Lewis gun on a tripod and firing up through the open structure of the top wing - a bit different. I would use the F sprue with one of my RFC boxings. It would also be useful to have the decals specific to N6453 if that was possible?

Can anyone help please?
Best regards

Simon

Photos of beautifully built Pup - by Bruce Adams - on the Wingnut site, wish I could do as good a job as that!

Offline SimonCornes

Re: Wingnut Sopwith Pup (RNAS) 32016
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2020, 01:21:50 AM »
Well, LanceC very kindly sent me his spare decals for 'Julia' but if someone happens to have a spare 'F' Sprue I would love to give it a good home, likewise the decals for N.6453?
I am actually also trying to buy a complete kit via eBay but the price is around the £200 mark and it really does seem too much for something that might have cost only £80 a year or two ago! Supply and Demand eh?!!