Author Topic: Fokker D.VII x3 - Eduard 1/72  (Read 2371 times)

Offline hadzi

Fokker D.VII x3 - Eduard 1/72
« on: November 23, 2020, 01:42:08 AM »
I just finished my covid 38-40. The EDUARD's kit is very nice and better to build then RODEN's.
I will built in future additional 2 Polish and one Finnish Fokker. I have 4 RODEN's kit too and meyby finish it some days in German WW1 markings - who know's. :oops:
"Bi Ba Bo" flown by Adam Haber-Włyński civilian instructor in Flying School at Ławica air base next to Poznan 1920, after that servet at 15 Fighter Squadron in Polish - Bolshevik War 1919-21

"Memento mori" - 13 Fighter Squadron Polish - Bolshevik war 1920.

Flying school in Bydgoszcz 1922-25 - plane is disarmed as a training aircraft

Offline PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
Re: Fokker D.VII x3 - Eduard 1/72
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 04:42:02 AM »
Absolutely beautiful, Jurek. The complete trio is a pure pleasure for my eyes. So lovely, so cleanly built, so carefully for the details and colour schemes, so Polish... My sincere congratulations.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline hadzi

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 05:35:25 AM »
Thank you very much Przemek, from your mouth it's a special commendation.

Online RAGIII

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 11:55:20 PM »
Three stunning builds! Like I said in your build log I Love the unusual schemes! Well done.
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Stuart Malone

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2020, 04:57:28 AM »
I built one of these.  They are very nice kits, but mine doesn't come close to your three.  Yours are very lovely.  You should be very proud of those.

Stuart

Offline hadzi

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2020, 05:45:58 AM »
Thank you Friends!

Yours are very lovely.  You should be very proud of those.

Thank you very much, it could have been done better. I am not satisfied with the quality of the decals used for Polish markings, unfortunately you can see it and with the spoked wheels - I will probably exchange them for another one.

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 06:02:45 AM »
Your trio turn out really nice , I do like the train scheme she looks sharp in those colours .

What's next ?

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline hadzi

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 06:57:41 AM »
Your trio turn out really nice , I do like the train scheme she looks sharp in those colours .

What's next ?

Terri

Thank you. To answer your question, hm... now I do a T-33 Shooting Star and Potez XXV B2. I just ordered another two Fokker D.VII from Eduard 1/72 and I found Eduard's engine set for it, I'm going to use it for the next Polish Fokker - next year? I have too many projects.

Offline lone modeller

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2020, 04:49:56 AM »
That is first class in every way. I do like the spoked wheels - and in the True Scale too!

Stephen..

Offline torbiorn

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2020, 05:19:41 AM »
Very neat - I especially like the trainer (but the lozenge is delightful too with its simulated fabric texture). Eduard made a homerun with these kits. Unless you ordered already, Eduard will release a double pack in January containing the brassin engine upgrade, which may be more economical than buying separately.

Offline hadzi

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2020, 07:01:14 PM »
Thank you guys!

Unless you ordered already, Eduard will release a double pack in January containing the brassin engine upgrade, which may be more economical than buying separately.
That's interesting who knows ...
I plan to build two more Polish machines, one Finnish, the last one has the highest priority.