Author Topic: New decals from Leading Edge  (Read 1480 times)

Offline davewad

New decals from Leading Edge
« on: October 14, 2020, 04:15:52 AM »
Not sure if this has been noted yet but Leading Edge decals have just released their first sheet of decals for Canadian Air Force 100 Years.
This first sheet covers SE 5a's and will be followed by issues for the Sopwith Camel, Bristol F2B, DH 4 and DH9A.
An image of the first sheet can be found on their web page at: http://lemdecal.com/

Cheers
Dave

Offline Radarman

Re: New decals from Leading Edge
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 07:39:39 AM »
Dave,
Thanks for presenting something so unique. I look forward to what ever else is on the way.

Kevin
We are all victims of history!

Offline fredjocko

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 03:53:15 AM »
I didn't know they were still in business. I had purchased some of his PBY conversion sets in the past that were phenomenal.

Offline Dave J

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »
I didn't know they were still in business. I had purchased some of his PBY conversion sets in the past that were phenomenal.

I think you have them confused. Cutting Edge was the company that had the PBY Sets, it was owned by Dave Klaus in the US. He now has the website Fine Art of Decals.

Leading Edge is Canadian based
Dave Johnson
Wellington, New Zealand

Former Wingnut Wings Dungeon Master, Sales & Logistics Manager

Offline fredjocko

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2020, 12:38:33 AM »

I think you have them confused. Cutting Edge was the company that had the PBY Sets, it was owned by Dave Klaus in the US. He now has the website Fine Art of Decals.

Leading Edge is Canadian based

Lately, I usually am confused. It was Belcher Bits another Canadian company that made the PBY conversions. They also sold Leading Edge decals in their catalog.