WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Resin Kits

Toms Model Works Pfalz D.VII/III

(1/58) > >>

Alexis:
With the camel getting close to priming and painting I need a new 48 scale project and I have been wanting to build this kit for a while now . What got the gears going on this was Bertl post https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=11227.0
I was fortune enough to be able to get another one of this kits so I'm able to do both version . Single bay and double wing bay struts .

WILL not be going gun ho with the cockpit on this one . I had a junked Pfalz D.IIIa kit and will use the pit parts from that kit and scratch other items needed . The kit engine will be used , it's pretty good actual for it's age . More coming soon....

Terri

Radarman:
Terri,
You sure don't let the dust settle around your work bench. I'll enjoy seeing this build.

Kevin

Bughunter:
Terri, you are doing very interesting kits I'm not aware of :o
Have fun with this build!

Cheers,
Frank

Alexis:
Kevin , over the past two years the dust hasn't settle on my bench . Last year we had nothing but rain the whole summer forcing me to stay indoors . This year was a repeat and with covid . It has created much bench time . Glad to have you tagging along ! :)

Frank , there are some very interesting subjects in resin which aren't in plastic and I like to do different subjects , it keeps it interesting  ;)

Terri

Alexis:
With some time to spare I made a from start on cleaning up a few of the parts edges . Don't have to hollow out the cockpit either . Test fitting the lower wings to the fuselage will are promising with just a bit of light sanding to level the wing root .

Terri

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version