Author Topic: Shock news - Wingnut Wings is closing down  (Read 26761 times)

Offline Vickers

Re: Shock news - Wingnut Wings is closing down
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2020, 09:34:49 AM »
Folks - enough with the posts about how long coronavirus can survive on different surfaces and cleaning agents etc. This is a topic that can get wildly out of hand very quickly.
Those who want to debate scientific and bacterial research topics will find plenty of sites elsewhere to indulge their interests. We are a model forum. Let's stick to our chosen topics please.

Dave Wilson
Forum Owner & Administrator

Bravo, Dave. Suddenly, everyone from here to Hyperscale, Facebook, and beyond is an epidemiologist. I'm printing myself up a doctorate in Dunning-Kruger Syndrome even as I type this response.
Bruno: "How many rules are there?"

Willi: "I don't know... none of zem have ever been written down."

Offline Pup7309

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2020, 09:55:12 PM »
Hi all,
Has it really been 6 months. What a roller coaster. We have now come to grips with Covid and some countries are lucky enough to be opening up from these strange and dark days back in April. But WNW was a casualty and still no word from them.
Happy modelling,
Daz

Edit: My apologies it’s been 5 months since this was posted but I guess rumours circulated and WNW’s shutters were closed earlier so roughly 6 months? The HP’s and Dr1s were delayed from the end of 2019 which wasn’t a good sign in retrospect, Feb/March Covid delays from China were sited for further delays

Vale WNW
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 10:11:54 PM by Pup7309 »
‘Not all who wander are lost‘

Offline Ringleheim

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2020, 02:29:52 AM »
It has been a long time, and that warehouse in NZ still hasn't opened up for business in order to empty its contents.

I would have thought it would have done so by now.  The longer this situation continues, I'd argue the likelihood increases the warehouse is not going to open up.

But for now, it's still possible and I'm still crossing my fingers.

Beyond that, there isn't a lot of WNW related development to follow anymore.