Author Topic: WNW Pfalz D.IIIa NO DECALS  (Read 1553 times)

Offline rolanddvi

WNW Pfalz D.IIIa NO DECALS
« on: March 25, 2020, 03:54:03 AM »
Hello All,

Received the above boxing of the Pfalz D.IIIa with no decals today. Looks like I ordered at the right time before they go into shutdown mode. The kit is the standard Pfalz D.IIIa kit. The instructions are almost same except that page 6 of the original issue has been taken out. It is the page with 5 detail pictures of the engine. There are no profiles for any marking schemes. It does come with the PE fret and also upper and lower lozenge decals. The box top looks just like the image on the WNW website.

Mike

Offline aircare84

Re: WNW Pfalz D.IIIa NO DECALS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 10:52:18 AM »
Mike,
That gonna be your next build?
I have 1 in the stash with Pheon decals I will get around to some day.
Working on a Revell 1/32 P-51 currently. Not sure what my next WW1 build will be, leaning towards another Fokker D.VII or the Sopwith Dolphin.
Larry

Offline rolanddvi

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2020, 09:21:53 AM »
Hi Larry,

Probably not. Working on a WNW Roland C.IIa right now. It's a very nice kit. It will have a camoflauged paint job. Trying to figure out the best way to mask the colors. No way I can freehand that with my airbrush.

Mike

Offline Ian from Doncaster

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 06:34:50 PM »
Mike, I have the WNW decal sets for this model “Flying Circus” part 1, and also part 2.

Am willing to trade, swap - I put a thread up in the sales and wants section here.  Completely your call if you want to have a look, of course.!