Author Topic: Breguet 14 Scissors and Planes 1/100 - Brigada Militar do Rio Grande do Sul  (Read 3169 times)

Offline gomidefilho

Thanks my friend  ;D

Offline gomidefilho

Summing up the work on the Breguet XIV, today I finished installing all of the plane's landing and flight cables, as well as making the external aileron actuators made from cardboard. The material is the same as always: individually chosen brush and broom bristles with the appropriate diameter, measured and glued with CA glue. Each segment is glued individually with the help of tweezers and of course with abundant documentation to verify the positioning.

With all the cables installed, we glued the exhaust and propeller and applied a coat of semi-gloss spray varnish and the model was finished.

Offline gomidefilho

First photos: on top of my improvised cube, here you can get a good idea of ​​the rigging.

Offline gomidefilho

Second set of photos: In my little photo studio.

8)

Offline Davos522

Hope you had a good Easter, Péricles, and congratulations on finishing your Breguet! I greatly enjoyed following your progress, especially the history you included along the way... and I'm looking forward to seeing your next project.

Um abraço,

Dutch

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
Hear hear! The whole journey was a wonderful to follow you on, and the end result is a beautiful model. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us!
Zac in NZ

Offline gomidefilho

Hope you had a good Easter, Péricles, and congratulations on finishing your Breguet! I greatly enjoyed following your progress, especially the history you included along the way... and I'm looking forward to seeing your next project.

Um abraço,

Dutch

Thank you very much, I'm happy and excited to show other great war projects in step-by-step form. A happy Easter too.

Um abraço e obrigado :D

Offline gomidefilho

Hear hear! The whole journey was a wonderful to follow you on, and the end result is a beautiful model. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with us!

My pleasure soon I make new projects on board :)

Offline NinetythirdLiberator

Holy Cow!  This turned out just great.  Love the rigging and, as usual, your stuff looks much larger than it actually is!  Neat job...Dan