Author Topic: Special Hobby's Dozen sales promotion is back  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Special Hobby's Dozen sales promotion is back
« on: February 20, 2022, 02:03:45 PM »
Special Hobby is again running it's popular Dozen promotion for registered customers.

Every seven days between February 20 and March 20, 2022, Special Hobby will offer registered customers twelve kits and accessories with a 50 per cent discount. The offer will be changed every Sunday midnight. It's free to register.

For the first week, from February 20 to 27, the deals include the 1/48 Albatros C.III for the equivalent of $US 15.90 plus postage and the 1/48 Nieuport 10 "Two Seater" for the equivalent of $US 13.71 plus postage.

There are other appealing kits and accessories on offer too and the link to the sale is:

https://www.specialhobby.eu/index.php?lang=1&listorderby=oxartnum&listorder=asc&lang=1&&cl=search&searchparam=wkn1

The bargains will be changed in a week's time when a new list is posted.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline Brad Cancian

• Administrator
  • "This time I've got you, Red Baron!"
    • Brad's Models
Re: Special Hobby's Dozen sales promotion is back
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 05:14:35 PM »
Thanks Dave for the heads up on this promo.

For those that are interested in what is in the box with these two kits, they have been previously reviewed by Dave and myself, see here -

https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=11942.0

and here -

https://forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com/index.php?topic=11410.0

Cheers!

BC

Offline KiwiZac

• Global Moderator
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2022, 02:26:06 AM »
What a fantastic idea! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled in case anything I'm keen to build pops up.
Zac in NZ

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2022, 04:47:58 AM »
I highly recommend follow modellers to pick up the Allbie C.III , it is a fantastic kit and miles a head of the old Eduard kit .

Alexis
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Online PrzemoL

• There was Eru... and he made first the Ainur...
    • Przemysław Litewka
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 08:55:29 PM »
As you probably know, the SH promotion is cut now. Instead they are now offering an extra 10% discount on all the goods for all the registered customers (amounting to the 20% discount) and declare to send 25% of the income to support victims of invasion on Ukraine. The deadline is March 13th.

I think it is a good way to support those who suffer the war atrocities. As for me, I have bought 32nd scale Bristol M.1C.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatuluk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Offline WD

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2022, 08:57:08 AM »
Thank you Prze, I took advantage of that week before last, I believe it ended on March 13th.

The Dozen sale is back, and there's a 1/48th Pfalz E.I and a 1/72nd Lloyd C.V in the dozen this week.

WD

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2022, 09:26:45 AM »
The fourth week of Special Hobby's Dozen promotion is now running.

This week's specials include the 1/48 Pfalz E1 and 1/72 scale Lloyd C.V Serie 82, both at half price to registered members. Its free to register.

The link to this week's specials is:

https://www.specialhobby.eu/index.php?lang=1&listorderby=oxartnum&listorder=asc&lang=1&&cl=search&searchparam=tdn4

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia
Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com