The Coronavirus locked down theme build > The Coronavirus special theme build

WNW Jeannine Stahltaube

(1/4) > >>

gbrivio:
Hello everybody, I had a Taube started and set aside before the lockdown, have becomen a testbed for techniques-materials. Main feature is almost no paint used: only priming,preshading and minor details. All the livery and main components are finished with decals (Aviattic) and Bare metal foil. Is not a flawless model, but I'm learning a lot and this was the main goal for this build. Now missing retouching, varnish and rigging.
 Sorry for stuffing several pictures together. All comments are welcome.
Ciao
Giuseppe

DSCN4995 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4994 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4993 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4990 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4989 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4988 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4987 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4986 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4985 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN4984 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN5220 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN5216 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN5215 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN5214 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

DSCN5212 by Giuseppe Brivio, su Flickr

smperry:
That is a clean, lovely , first rate build. I kinda like the unweathered look on a model as detailed as this. It relies on the details to stand out and this one jumps to the head of the line.
sp

lcarroll:
    That's a very striking finish you've achieved, I really like the effect and detail you've created. I've only used the Aviattic plain fabric types a few times and although I like the effect your work on this one is light years beyond, a really terrific job!
Cheers,
Lance

Monty:
Wow! That finish is superb! Lovely realistic effects  Giuseppe!- I'm going to study this for a looong time! More details on the technique used on the wings would be very welcome! Is there another thread? Regards, Marc.

jeroen_R90S:
Gorgeous -I always seem to struggle with decals, so double kudo's from me! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version