Forum Rules and Announcements > Forum Announcements

Please welcome Brad Cancian to the Forum Moderator team

(1/1)

Dave W:
I'm delighted to welcome Brad Cancian to the Forum team as a Moderator.

Brad, whose work is well known to Forum members, is an engineer in Canberra, Australia. He joins Lance Carroll of Canada as one of our Global Moderators.

My sincere thanks to Lance and Brad for their invaluable help in running the Forum.

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Brad Cancian:
Many thanks Dave for making me part of the moderating team. It certainly is an honour to do my bit to honour Des' legacy and help out our wonderful forum.

By way of background (in case you are wondering who this guys is), as Dave mentioned I live in Canberra, Australia, and I am an aerospace engineer in my day job. I've had a life long interest in aircraft and aviation (fuelled by watching many of the classic aviation movies) and have been modelling since age 9 (so about 30 years). My modelling interests over the years have steadfastly remained things with wings. I've been modelling WW1 aircraft since around 2006, but I also do quite a few WW2 aircraft builds as well. My other interests include military aviation history, collecting militaria, horology (watches and watch making), and 1980s nostalgia (being a child of the 1980s  :D ).... oh, and of course, my wife Amanda and my two American Staffordshire Terriers, Echo and Maverick  ;D

Before coming to this forum, I was quite an active member on 'The Aerodrome' model forum (for those of you that may remember that forum; many of you on here I know from those days), and came over here when the modelling section of The Aerodrome finished back around 2011. I've been a member here since early 2012.

I am a big fan of the forum that we have here, and the community of folks that are on it. We're all a great group of modellers and people, and I look forward to helping Dave and Lance in doing my bit to make the forum grow.

Like Dave and Lance, I am always open to ideas on how to improve the forum; please feel free to reach out to me at any time. 

Oh, and below is a pic of me in front of one of my favourite aircraft, a Spitfire, of course!

Thanks again,

Brad C

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version