Author Topic: Copper State Models' latest 1/32 Nieuport releases now on sale  (Read 2169 times)

Offline Dave W

• Administrator
Copper State Models' latest 1/32 scale aircraft kits are now on general release. The Nieuport XX1 (Russian service) and Nieuport XXIII are the latest in the Nieuport line and follow CSM's stunning Nieuport XVII early and late variants released last year.

As a further incentive, Copper State is offering free worldwide postage for purchases of more than 100 Euros. The kits can be ordered directly from CSM at https://www.copperstatemodels.com/

Dave Wilson
Gold Coast
Australia

Owner and Administrator of ww1aircraftmodels.com and forum.ww1aircraftmodels.com

Offline RAGIII

Re: Copper State Models' latest 1/32 Nieuport releases now on sale
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 09:04:23 PM »
More Great kits from CSM. I got My 23 a few days ago  ;D with TNT Fed Ex less than a week in transit!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline Ryan

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 10:14:09 PM »
Mine arrived a few days ago.

I wanted to give Edgar and his team a compliment on how they handled the le prieur rocket assembly. I was worried you would have to align each rocket individually...not so!
Copper State smartly devised a simple way to keep things lined up. The whole Assembly fits into notches in the strut, brilliant!

Russian Nieuport by The 3rd Placer, on Flickr

Well done.
Ryan
In Progress: 1/32 Albatross DV (Richthofen); 1/32 Morane Saulnier Type N; 1/32 Sopwith Pup
Upcoming: Not sure!

Offline rhallinger

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 11:28:11 PM »
Hmmm.  I could swear I ordered one of these (even checked that I paid for it), but have not even gotten an email indicating that the order will soon be shipped.  I'll have to check again.  Maybe it's just Covid shutdown brain drain sapping my memory. 

Nah, I just checked: ordered and paid for a XXIII on April 4.  I will assume that Edgar and crew are simply swamped with filling orders and I am near the end of the line! ;D  Really looking forward to it. 

Cheers,

Bob

Offline Juan

• All gave some, some gave all.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 11:57:22 PM »
Hmmm.  I could swear I ordered one of these (even checked that I paid for it), but have not even gotten an email indicating that the order will soon be shipped.  I'll have to check again.  Maybe it's just Covid shutdown brain drain sapping my memory. 

Nah, I just checked: ordered and paid for a XXIII on April 4.  I will assume that Edgar and crew are simply swamped with filling orders and I am near the end of the line! ;D  Really looking forward to it. 

Cheers,

Bob

Bob, PM Edgar, had the same issue and he was trying to contact me through email which was not going through.  He got back to me right away.  The issue was that he needed a phone # for delivery. 

Offline jeroen_R90S

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2020, 12:47:55 AM »
I've had a lot of doubt as to get one of these, as the Dutch LVA flew both. In the end I went for a bunch of figures for kits I already have. Now I keep doubting more! :P

Offline rhallinger

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2020, 01:19:14 AM »
Thanks for the tip Juan!

Best,

Bob

Offline Vickers

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2020, 01:42:43 AM »

Cheers,

Bob

I don't think that the backlog is with CSM. I've got two orders (placed April 2-4) from sellers in the UK and one from the Ukraine that the mail tracking still show "In Transit". Oddly, I ordered another Nieuport 17 direct from CSM 10 days ago and received it in 4 days- but DHL was in the mix. I spoke with my postmaster about this and he said that since late March U.S. Customs and certain parts of USPS have been working with skeleton crews on reduced hours, there are still an insufficient number of flights to carry parcels, and parcels from Europe and Asia have been seriously piling up for over a month. In typical government fashion, the first items to arrive were buried deepest and will be among the last to resume transit once the USPS starts pushing out the backlog. Apparently, if UPS/Fedex/DHL are among the delivery options you should choose one of those carriers until USPS gets fully back in business.
Bruno: "How many rules are there?"

Willi: "I don't know... none of zem have ever been written down."

Offline Europapete

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2020, 11:38:26 AM »
So, Vickers, you mean to say that I should start looking for my package from Pheon around August, rather than next week then , lololol. I know,  cicumstances outside our control.  Regards, Pete in RI.
 ps, I ordered a few bits from Aviattic, and they arrived in 10 days. ( England to RI) Besides, the Pheon decals are for stash kits, so..... it really doesn't matter how long they take.

Offline eclarson

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2020, 10:26:20 PM »
My XXI will be arriving any day now, from an eBay shop.  I had to have those rockets!  :)

Eric

Offline Vickers

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2020, 11:40:38 PM »
So, Vickers, you mean to say that I should start looking for my package from Pheon around August, rather than next week then , lololol. I know,  cicumstances outside our control.  Regards, Pete in RI.
 ps, I ordered a few bits from Aviattic, and they arrived in 10 days. ( England to RI) Besides, the Pheon decals are for stash kits, so..... it really doesn't matter how long they take.

I think that lots of international orders placed in March and April may take quite awhile yet to get through the various ports of entry and departure. I have faith in the shippers, but they can't control customs or the carriers and hopefully they will get back in the game soon.
Bruno: "How many rules are there?"

Willi: "I don't know... none of zem have ever been written down."

Offline MarkyMark62

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2020, 01:59:56 AM »
Hi All,
I posted a video review of this kit and felt the original did not do it justice so have deleted the original and this is a link to
take 2.
Cheers, Mark
https://youtu.be/pLhR6OK4XbI

Offline drdave

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2020, 05:30:01 AM »
That’s probably where my new Dora wings D500 is then, that’s Ukraposhta too.

Offline Pup7309

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 11:25:35 PM »
Looks nice might pick up the Belgian version. Hope to see more from CSM in the future.
‘Not all who wander are lost‘