WW1 Aircraft Modeling > Under Construction

WNW Albatros D.V A supposed quick build that isnt.

(1/5) > >>

kornbeef:
I started this as a sideline project while working on the AMS albie... But as always things are never so simple in beefland.

Anyway heres a few in prog pics. Paused during rigging due to Loctite superglue inadequacies (its crap) Rigging points and turnbuckles keep coming apart.

Thats all folks... for now.

Keith

rhallinger:
Beautiful aircraft Keith! Very realistic finish and striking Albie scheme.  The light wood looks excellent.  Are those Pheon decals and lozenge? Nce to see someone at the controls, too.  ;) ;)  Nice work!

Regards,

Bob

kornbeef:
Thanks Bob,

No the decals are from WNW's The Bavarians sheet and the loz is from Wood & Wire, pretextured, It's lovely but quite fragile to use.

Keith

Chris Johnson:
Wow! Your woodgrain effect is a close to real plywood that I've seen. She's a real beauty all around. The inclusion of a pilot figure certainly enhances the model too. I may have to look into that myself.

Cheers,

Chris

lcarroll:
Keith,
   Knowing your skill levels the fix for the rigging problem should be easily done. Very nice model, I really like the textured Lozenge. Looks like a better and easier method the the extra layer of Microsculpt. Can you provide info / a source for "Wood & Wire"? I couldn't find it on Google.
Cheers,
Lance

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version