Author Topic: WNW Ship's Camel  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: WNW Ship's Camel
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2019, 11:13:27 AM »
Moving along very well , she is blending together wonderful . Keep up the excellent work  :)

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline Softscience

« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2019, 01:48:37 PM »
Moving along very well , she is blending together wonderful . Keep up the excellent work  :)

Terri

Thanks, Terri. And thanks for making my thread go to page 3. I think that might be a build thread record for me. Usually I, or the audience loose interest long before things get this far. :D :D :D

Offline RAGIII

« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2019, 11:37:45 PM »

Terri

Thanks, Terri. And thanks for making my thread go to page 3. I think that might be a build thread record for me. Usually I, or the audience loose interest long before things get this far. :D :D :D

No losing interest from Me. In fact I think you have inspired My Next WW1 build!
RAGIII
"A man has to know his limitations": Harry Callahan

"Don't slop it on" Lynda Geisler

Offline FAf

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2019, 12:48:30 AM »
I can help in bringing this thread towards page four... Obviously it's more fun if you show us more pictures of a progressing build! 😀
/Fredrik

Offline Softscience

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2019, 02:29:43 PM »
I can help in bringing this thread towards page four... Obviously it's more fun if you show us more pictures of a progressing build! 😀
/Fredrik

I'm happy to oblige, Fredrik  ;D

We're at the beginning of a 4-day holiday in the US today. Since I couldn't travel to see family, I got A LOT of modeling done. All of it Great War related.

Here is the camel work.

The seat, and its belts. Which turned out okay after a bit of annealing with a lighter.

and all together now. Test fitted into the fuselage. Fit is fine but not as smooth as I anticipated it to be.

Offline Robin

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2019, 07:59:28 PM »
Nice pit!

Robin  :)
Found my mojo and clipped it's wings, so it won't fly away.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2019, 01:17:48 AM »
Looking spiffy
In Progress: 1/32 Albatross DV (Richthofen); 1/32 Morane Saulnier Type N; 1/32 Sopwith Pup
Upcoming: Not sure!