Author Topic: Postwar DH9a ‘Ninak’  (Read 2664 times)

Offline Alexis

• Love the self
Re: Postwar DH9a ‘Ninak’
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2019, 09:11:43 PM »
Beautiful job Guy !

Terri
Hurra ! , Ich Leben Noch
Body and life is a vessel we use to travel the planet . Femininity is the gift , The miracle comes from what we do with it .

Offline lcarroll

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 12:07:42 AM »
Never too many photos Guy, she's a real stunning beauty and I enjoyed following your progress. The additions placed on the airframe are impressive but "necessity is the mother of invention" as the old saying goes. I'm sure you've seen some of the old photos from here in the Great White North with canoes, moose carcasses, or even whiskey casks strapped to the floats of single engine float planes from the golden age of Bush Flying, no surprises there!
Cheers,
Lance

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 06:43:03 AM »
Thanks Terri,

Never too many photos Guy, she's a real stunning beauty and I enjoyed following your progress. The additions placed on the airframe are impressive but "necessity is the mother of invention" as the old saying goes. I'm sure you've seen some of the old photos from here in the Great White North with canoes, moose carcasses, or even whiskey casks strapped to the floats of single engine float planes from the golden age of Bush Flying, no surprises there!
Cheers,
Lance

Yes Lance, a 1/32 moose was obviously the first thing I thought of adding, but on reflection a bit too obvious  :o  ;D

Guy
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth -
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

P.O. John Gillespie Magee 1941

Offline gedmundson

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2019, 05:48:08 AM »
Hello Guy - I'm just catching up on things here in the forums and saw your completed model. I must say, you never disappoint, and this one turned out very well indeed. Your builds serve as continual inspiration, and I'm happy to have one of these kits in my stash - so I'll be referring to your posts frequently in the future.
Cheers,
Gary

Offline Gisbod

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2019, 06:30:49 PM »
Ah thank you Gary,

That’s inspiring!

Guy
“Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth -
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.”

P.O. John Gillespie Magee 1941